Shoot n toot

Fortnite killed shooters

Attached: 151555af6457720a1d5344f3c4ed01bb.png (1200x1193, 1012.06K)

Jews are the root of all evil

shooters killed shooters, fortnite is more of a party game

jk, I'm a faggot

You need to get off the internet

But first what's your favorite gun?

Attached: S-22.png (640x261, 109.12K)

Guy on the right unironically knows more, and is more skilled with a gun than left

proof? there is no anime fps game as far as I know

what tranime does to a nigga

Shooters were already dead before fortnite came along faggot

do you need to ask

Attached: 6789876979682345.png (2064x1660, 1.58M)

How fucking so, faggot?

Attached: 1654117584513.png (820x1024, 1.44M)

Metal Gear Online 2008-2012

Attached: metal-gear-online-20090317001828948_640w.jpg (640x360, 50.88K)

Don't need any proof. It's just how things are.
Conservatives like to think they're high and mighty but trannys/gays/furries are statistically smarter because of their autism.
It's the reason why you often see so many furry programmers.

*moeshit
This pic makes me ashamed to be buying a KP9 but then again it’s from r*ddit
I am the guy on left and curb stomp tranny on right

You might be able to play online with rpcs3.

A new COD every year and "gaming as a service" is the real answer

What do Jews have to do with it?

Attached: 0912633A-18A4-4594-B459-6D5209816D54.gif (232x198, 1.39M)

> trannys/gays/furries are statistically smarter because of their autism.
You don’t need to be autistic to be any of those, and you don’t need any of those to be autistic

I mean most gays are ultra giga normalfags, not a conservative but just saying

so they're the reason why games are bad then?

there's nothing sexier than a woman holding a gun.

Ffs let me lay it out then
>conservatives, the people obsessed with violence, hate, discrimination, wrong side of politics, and guns think they're hot shit and that they know any better
>turns out, furries actually know more about guns because an autistic furry who becomes obsessed with a subject is basically a genius in that field thanks to their autism

Attached: 1637640681398~2.png (640x553, 460.23K)

Nobody is nostalgic for COD considering how it killed FPS in the first place. DayZ and PUBG were the natural evolution of the format, and then Fortnite came along and streamlined it. It's really funny how Activision only realized how stale their format was five YEARS after it mattered. And in hindsight, Borderlands got a lot of things right that would later be copied for Fortnite as PvP.

I'm happy with this development. Console shooters were never good and as Fortnite and post-Fortnite games develop, the idea of a console shooter can just die and consoles don't have to be held up by this year's COD release. Which would work out well, since there's no E3 to demo this year's COD anymore. Fortnite is a phone game for the covid lockdown generation and we're going to see more games iterate on that.

now extend this image to the 2000s where the 2010s ruined shooters with the constant brown and grey realism releases

I don't remember getting a bad games from conservatives

>Nobody is nostalgic for COD
considering just how shite shooters have been for the last few years, I'm sure as hell nostalgic for the CoD4/MW2 years, Fuck, what I would give to have BF3 back and be a brand new experience again

ok, name one

(COD doesn't count since it's made by Activision, a company run by the biggest jew in the industry, Bobby "video game assembly line" Kotick.

virgin gunfag vs CHAD HAMMERMAN

Attached: latest(63).png (1123x1489, 3.11M)

Attached: 1634265972846.jpg (720x693, 49.14K)

>there is no anime fps game as far as I know
there was that Ghost in the Shell shooter that existed for a bit, was a really fun experience.

I'm honestly surprised that no company has taken something like Girls Frontline, and slapped it onto CoDMW2019's framework. Just need solid shooting mechanics, and a not-terrible, not-too realistic anime style, and it has the potential to sell retardedly well

are those furries why all games now are bad?
GTA Remake was trash
western open worlds are trash
not to mention the diversity/lgbt bullshit

You get these Nazis and ultra conservative furries because furries are just weirdos who care about being as weird as mind blowingly possible first, there is no political ideology behind despite whatever will weird you out the most and leave you utterly completely bewildered by those insane creatures

>Tranny saying troons know a lot more than on a subject than other people
Toot your retarded horn all you want. You'll be dead before 30 lmao.

Attached: 1627279840048.gif (1200x1200, 75.08K)

Call of Genshin?

No, that was Modern Warfare 2.

>furries are just weirdos who care about being as weird as mind blowingly possible first
its weird, they have this sorta hierarchy to how batshit they want to go. Like, you have the "entry level" furries, who can just be a normal fucking person that wants to fuck someone with animal features. Then you get the ones that have their fursona, and start to prefer specific animals and shit. Then you get the ones that make it their entire life, where you can summarize their entire existence as "Greg the Furry", instead of "Greg the Architect that is also a Furry"

>name one
Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque

Uhh nah senpai, I live in the rural Midwest and all the gun guys look like the left side

It reminds me of the anti-work Troon.

Attached: Doreen.png (2000x1333, 2.43M)

post a screenshot, wasn't that game made in Iran?

they were literally always trannies, doesn't anyone remember concealed carry t-user doing ghost ops at a moot speech... shit got stickied

antiwork is based, do you really think anyone on Any Forums has a job, has ever had a job, or wants a job?

get a job your parents will thank their god when they don't have you around anymore.