Can't you basically do this in BOTW?

Can't you basically do this in BOTW?

Attached: 1300895867497.jpg (500x356, 20.14K)

You’re not meant to be able to.

I'm not meant to be able to fuck you're mom and I still do it.

yes and if you ask retards to defend why they think BoTW isnt mediocre is because they can do this. gimmicky bullshit.

No but you can cheat it a bit and then yes

this is some garry's mod physics gun tier shit lol. and no, i tried doing the same BOTW and the metal plate wouldn't lift you up when you are standing on it.

sounds fun

I think you can do it with those weird mine carts in the volcano section of the map if you jam another metal object in them just right.

Can't you basically do this in RDR 2?

Attached: hot air balloon.jpg (819x460, 53.88K)

Sciencefags, why WOULDN’T this work?
I’m not even being ironic, I’m genuinely curious.

Attached: 8C1670E6-FF4C-4608-85F1-22A24E7EA9CC.jpg (1000x750, 67.4K)

It just squeezes your hands and the plate together, but the entire system has no upward motion.

There's no fucking way this would work.

What game lets me do this?

Attached: 1300895298611.png (511x593, 292.63K)

metal plate pulls on the magnet as much as the magnet pulls on the plate so the two are in equilibrium

Okay, but why wouldn't this work in real life?

Attached: EVm6V--UEAAYXR3.jpg (400x300, 25.86K)

This is bullshit but I believe it.

Cloud cops will arrest you for violating airspace

You need to do it on another one you're not standing on. You need two pieces of metal, in other words. The one you stand on that's on top of the one you use Magnesis on.

Not quite. You can't lift an object that you're standing on, but you can lift an object that's lifting the object that you're standing on.
So if you wedge two object together so they can't slide apart (easy to do with the Goron mine carts) you can get that effect.

The balloon would catch on fire.

Huh, that makes sense.
It's funny that you can't pull this off IRL because the universe has no special designation for objects, but rather they operate as gestalts of elementary particles.

fake, wouldn't work