Dnf duel launcher

youtu.be/kTbz8Ouj6z0

Attached: b97219bae3f034608c1994337c60104d(1).jpg (3600x2679, 3.19M)

I would like to sex the Launcher

Hold the fuck up that's not even remotely close to any F.Launcher design.
Hell now that we got a good look at it, it's only somewhat close to F.Mechanic's design.
What the fuck why is everyone else so accurate but she isn't?

Attached: 1648926299659.png (500x375, 81.18K)

the only reason I can think of is the hairstyle/head silouhette would be too close to inquistor/striker

u rike?

Eeret...

shit game, we're all hyped over Kino Fighter 6 now, we don't need no shitty anime fighter based on a shitty MMO

she looks awesome. cant believe capcom has the balls to show something as ugly as sf6 when games like this exist.

I really hope they make this game a bit faster
I love wacky busted shit in fighting games but come on at least give me enough movement to deal with it

I wonder how that user from months back who was excited about his wife F. Mechanic getting in the game back when she was leaked is feeling right now?
How does he feel he about getting cucked and baited by fucking F. Launcher

I imagine hes pretty happy since the appearance is just f mechanic

FUCK YOU NIGGERS THAT ISNT LAUNCHER I'M SO FUCKING MAD

>hey she's cute
>fighting game
Why must god punish me like this?

Worst design in the game. They went with the worst F.Gunner design.

>still no monk

Her head and detached sleeves aside the model they're using for her really looks more like baseline f.gunner. Still has that OL f.mech vibes though so I can't complain about trading one leg of ZR for the floofy skirt

I think they wanted Launcher gameplay but Mech design because it's the most Korean

Remember what they took from you

Attached: Mom dfo.png (2872x4496, 3.94M)

THAT'S NOT MY WIFE F LAUNCHER FUCK YOU CHINKS

Attached: 1628238748311.png (903x545, 524.29K)

Why did they choose this design though?? All of her others are better.

I would say "kill me if they put in Spectre" but not only are they going to do this I am the unpopular opinion guy and actually do want Hobo.