The State of Play? More like the State of This

The State of Play? More like the State of This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (7).jpg (1280x720, 143.46K)

the trailer looked great, you should go be jaded and miserable elsewhere - that or kill yourself

So it's a PS5 exclusive?

>presumptuous accusations
>yh I got 'im good

Attached: melons.jpg (640x496, 32.25K)

>everyone said the ada wong plague costume in the re8 concept are was for 8 dlc, it was shown on screen during the trailer for two seconds
fuck you guys

Just what no one wanted!

It looks good and it will be a success. Lol go cry about somthing else. Re4 has a huge fan base

There was no need

It just feels like a waste of time. They're still rereleasing the original version to this day, and its still perfectly fine. This smacks of greed.

Given how RE3 remake went, I have ni hopes. Weird as well because remaking those games was just adding third person reading controls to them

Literally shows Xbox and PC on the picture.

Anyway it doesn't matter because it's gonna be awful like RE3.

Yeah but RE3 was always a pretty mediocre entry. REmake was amazing 2 was pretty fantastic and so will the 4 remake. Since those are all the best Resident Evil games.

But 4 already has the control system thet made it so good. They'll fuck the story up somehow, screencap and see

Is it hard typing with Capcom's dick in you mouth?

I'm really worried they are going to ruin a masterpiece...

>RE4 again
*yawn*. Wake me up when they do Gun Survivor or Dead Aim.

If they can barely remake re3 which is a 6 hour without cutting out like 40% of the game what makes you think they'll remake re3 which is a 20 hour game?
I expect it to be shit

Don't care absolutely still buying it. RE4 is my favorite vidya of all time. I just hope they don't change the merchant or pacing. RE4 might be the single most replayable video game ever made.

Hell, even Code Veronica would be better.

No since I don’t type with my tongue. Are you retarded?

There's no doubts, they will. They can't replicate REmake

They did with Re2make. But thats because the original PS1 trilogy had plenty of room for improvement. RE4 was perfect on its first try.

I would actually agree. It looks much better than REmake3 so far. I fucking hate what they did to that game and I'm glad it's not the same team working on this one
They even denied me Jill's fucking skirt

Attached: Fuckign SKORTS.jpg (900x432, 28.96K)

Shit,you Capcom shills are so fucking annoying.You flood the board with artificial seethe and a characters face ever since DMC5,I swear you're so fucking obvious it's insane how jannies allow it

>They changed the VA's
Eh.....

>hey did with Re2make.
lmao lol, please Re 2 remake is overrated