Steampunk trash

>steampunk trash
>cyberpunk garbage
>dystopian globohomo corpobullshit

Yet not a single burgerpunk kino game has been ever made. Why, Any Forums?

Attached: Breezewood,_Pennsylvania.jpg (2272x1098, 572.06K)

Because it’s the only game you DONT need to buy, you just go outside to play it

Attached: 1653709329973.png (696x522, 147.61K)

GTA

I dont live in america. All i see outside is jungle lined by corrugated steel sheet houses.

Other than GTA San Andreas no other game recreates the burgerpunk feeling, only the soulless mutt vibe.

But would you take every stick away from every child?

Imagine being one of the people that actually lives there.

What would it even play like?
People dont actually live in these little highway stops. They usually live in some yeehaw country town 20 miles to the east or west and just drive to these stores for work.
Im going to assume those are motels on the right since thats what they usually are.

Roadtrip simulator, kinda what death stranding was supposed to be, except this time you actually go on a 60s america roadtrip and visit all sorts of places.

>People dont actually live in these little highway stops.
They actually do there. That's part of what makes this place so unique.

Huh, well thats weird. Most the time the workers dont because its a fucking awful idea unless you like highway noise and trash all over your lawn.

if people dont live there where are all the cars? or are you trying to tell me every morning and afternoon a bus goes there to pick people from every different no name town?

No that example is retarded. Obviously take the stick away from the problematic child. If everyone else is being responsible with their stick then they can keep it.

This is burgerland, everyone commutes and parks their cars at work over here.

We already have Cyberpunk.

Attached: Niggerpunk.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What about Sub-human video games staring Orcs?

Attached: 1651594944650.png (794x447, 885.15K)

I'm glad zoomers are weirdly pro-public transport, because shit like this has to stop.

>burgerpunk
I'd argue that GTA is that.

I doubt it will change much. American transportation architecture will continue to be built like shit because its too expensive to fix.

Burgerpunk and cyberpunk are literally the same thing