Why are empty source maps so terrifying?

Why are empty source maps so terrifying?

Attached: gmconstruct.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obunga

>empty maps are terrifying
zoomie get out

Because old Valve games were full of horrific and pants shitting creatures. The headcrab zombie noise is still scary.

They aren't. I used to play Gmod singleplayer and just build shit. Not one ounce of horror was ever experienced.

because you haven't spawned a dozen combine to fight whatever that NPC mod you just got contains

I'd spawn a dozen Combine to decimate by myself with the new SWEPS I installed. Then I'd try them on the Antlion Guard to see how strong they really were.

fuck you OP i shat my new undies thanks to this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew

because you're violating global rule 2

They arent. You are a faggy zoomer that cant handle a kino map without shitting yourself in terror

>look out zoomie, you're in an empty hallway with no sounds, visual noise, advertising or phone to distract you
God I hate zoomers.

Thanks, very cool. Awesome parroting a youtube video because you're too retarded to make such an observation yourself

What Backrooms level is this?

they aren't its just zoomer fear.
fucking backrooms is cringe its like people have never been alone in an area literally anywhere

Zoomer post.
Also source had decent lightning

Wasn't most of it baked?

mfw a biblically accurate angel drops me in the liminally spaced backrooms but lets me keep my ipad so I can watch video essays and pay off my hot sauce debt

Attached: file.png (694x987, 327.93K)

Total silence and an absence of animal life in nature tends to mean there's something real fuckin' nasty nearby and more often than not it's not a human that is causing that response as we're physically weak compared to a lot of predators.

>Glue and View Extension mods were tampered with because the creator's account was hacked
>those addons make goatse pop up with the loud nigra scream any time you press a key
scared me half to death, and the forum is fearing that their systems were compromised. Thankfully that's not the case lol

Because you are a pussy.

Because you downloaded the Killer Gnomes workshop item and even the "undo" button doesn't kill them.