LMAO NICE PS3 GAME

LMAO NICE PS3 GAME

Attached: game_screen.jpg (1600x919, 416.79K)

>PS3 GAME
>game

I can't tell what generation most video games are after the seventh. They all just look slightly better or worse.

Attached: 1644303944473.png (550x534, 299.65K)

looking at early 2014 sf v footage makes me sad with how hard video games have stagnated

this killer instinct is looking kinda sus fampai

This is literally the fucking sf5 realistic test design.
It's been like 8 years from that and this is what they landed on.

Attached: 29_hyper.jpg (700x220, 54.18K)

let me guess, you need MORE realistic graphics

Looks like a shitty version of virtua fighter.
Congratulations to the retards that were complaining about MUH CLAY FIGHTER
Enjoy your """realism"""

Same

will you play her?

Attached: kimberly.png (2560x1600, 2.99M)

and yet somehow it STILL looks better than soul calibur

First: Japanese need to give up trying to make foliage. It has already been proven that they are incapable, and every tree in games made in that country looks like shit.
Second: these characters remind me of when you insert something in Unity or whatever engine but use the wrong shaders and the shadows look like shit.

Fighting games on PS4/Xbone are absurdly limited by the loadtimes.
You can't use more than 2GB in graphical assets on those consoles or you will make a game that takes 2-3 minutes of loading per fight.

vidya hit major diminishing returns after the last gen.
I am glad this is on PS4 as I will not have to buy a PS5 for fucking years now.

>more soulless UI
fuck this minimalism shit. These games don’t have identities anymore

Big VF5 vibes.
The really sad part is that this is what the PC/PS5/XSX versions look like. Look at the metro city stage models and weep. Still 30fps, lower poly and detail than SFV.

PS4 version must look unbelievably shitty.

This is not coming to xbone at all

Different color healthbars too.

>asw style lobbies but this time around in actual fucking 3d space with full on avatar models
This shit better work properly because if not then capcom will somehow make worse lobbies than strive has.

They could still make improvements I guess. Sf5 at first looked shitty when first showing gameplay

It looks like mortal kombat 1-3

I MEANT THE FUCKING CHARACTER STAY ON TOPIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: kimberly2.png (604x296, 231.71K)

Then don’t make it for PS4 or Xbox One. By the time this game comes out we will be in the third year of PS5/Xbox-Series-S-Xbox-Series-X life cycle

It's coming to the PS4 that have the same exact problem that is having a hard drive as storage.
40 MB/s (on a good day) to fill up to 8192MB of memory is just not a very good combination.

Not really, the sprites are more realistic on those games because well, they're literally photos.

It is, though.

virtua fighter 4 looks like THAT?

WII GAME

Attached: NaHNi5c2CHk_3mzEzGYVvLCimzltmPHOb3x9svCKdns.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I can't really explain it but the SF6 characters really pop out and doesn't look natural, like it's cut and pasted onto a background. Maybe it's the lighting? I'm not sure.

THIS IS ALL YOU GOT?

The lighting on the characters is a lot stronger than on the level, and the shadows are almost non-existent so they're not "tied" to the level and it's probably even hard to judge if they're stepping on the floor or not.
Games such as this unknown 16bit fighting game make sure you can see the shadows so you can judge this kind of thing well.

Attached: 35493-Street_Fighter_II_-_The_World_Warrior_(USA)-3.jpg (640x480, 151.22K)

No it is not, check the official site
series S and X yes but not xbone at all
what? what are you talking about?
sure an SSD has faster read and write speed but it is fucking negotiable.