Going on a 12 hour long plane trip. economy class. i have a nintendo switch and a phone...

going on a 12 hour long plane trip. economy class. i have a nintendo switch and a phone, what games should i play that wont get me airsick?

Attached: 1654203590407.jpg (586x575, 116.62K)

He sued him right?
I would have been on the phone with my lawyer the moment after it happened.nhjtr

>the twitter thread goes on to explain how he bitched and moaned to the flight attendances

The fuck did he expect? The flight diverted, to land him at the nearest mircocenter?

>gaming laptop

The airline is probably the liable one here, seems like an obvious design flaw

Americans have waged war over blacks

Fruitless lawsuit, you've got no case nor can you even prove he did it.

*capital

your lawyer would call you a fag and hang up

I'd break your phone just like I busted your fagtop, nerd.

>sitting in economy

Imagine paying that much for a gay laptop and then being too broke and having to sit in economy

>the civil war was triggered by the 1st BLM movement
My fucking sides. The USA really is built on nigger worship.

Attached: 87459305.jpg (231x218, 9.69K)

What really broke it is he had the laptop pushed too far forward into the seat in front and off the tray table. This caused the top of the tray latch to grab onto the top of the laptop, and cause a moment arm beyond the laptop hinge, forcing the screen to crack. If they had a slightly shorter laptop or didnt push it too far forward it would probably be fine.

I love the plane seat shit. Tall fags say people shouldn't recline and short fags say everyone has the right to.

>gaming laptop
HHHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHH

Attached: 1633597740793.png (800x810, 84.57K)

Better than accepting the nigger worshipping, that's why we went to war while Europe all accepted it

Attached: 1599277944583.jpg (640x635, 63.41K)

>sueing because the guy leaned back
what a faggot lol

He shouldn't feel worried from that. The passenger had to be really uncomfortable to lean his chair back. Laptops can just be rebought while back problems cannot be fixed with money.

>tfw 6'6 and poor flying on economy

12 hour flights to USA, Japan and Thailand were very painful. Knees crushed against the seat in front no matter how well I sit. And this one time on my way home from USA I had the biggest and fattest jew sit in front of me. The crew rolled him on on a wheelchair but he could stand. After take off the crew talked to him like a baby when they served him his cranberry juice. He tried multiple times to put his seat down but I blocked it because long legs and he called the cabin crew over. The cabin crew asked me if I would let him put his seat down but I told them fuck no and showed them how I already had zero leg space. They asked me multiple times and I told them that if they moved me to business class then he could lean back but they could not do that so in the end they gave up and the fat jew infront of me cried.

Attached: 1652404844109.jpg (720x720, 31.23K)

You Faggots do realize court cases have been won involving less shit then that right?

This. Screen can be rebought, Zach

for me, its having to sit next to a fat person.

when i get rich, i will just buy 2 economy seats (middle and aisle, sit in aisle) to ensure i never have to feel a bag of flesh nudge my elbow off an arm rest ever again. and it will be cheaper than 1st/business class.

What business did you have in Thailand user?

lmao cope

fucking cross dressers and abusing the local residents

cunny

Airlines oversell seats so you'd just lose it and get store credit that is to be used within a week.

Okay and? Why sue the dude? Why not the airline? Or the laptop manufacturer?

It's just a silly post you made I don't understand why you're upset.

Attached: 1472413436545.jpg (692x524, 24.79K)

>"Not going to Thailand and fucking a ladyboy, is like going to Turkey, and not eating a kebab"

At the time I had a Thai gf who was 5 feet tall and I was visiting her and her family in bum fuck nowhere countryside. A real 3rd world shithole experience. Her friends said we looked like uncle and niece when together. Funny thing is that she is 3 years older than me. Needless to say it did not work out. Having a legal loli was fun for a while though.

>tfw 5' 7" and planes are built for my perfectly average proportions
Just get shorter, bro.

Attached: ER1wt6OUUAAmOcR.jpg (715x715, 99.05K)

You’re just genuinely retarded and don’t understand anything so you view the court system like a black box.

>6"2
>always fly sardine class
>almost always a seat free at the front row
>succeed in a charisma check with a flight attendant to change seats
You can also try your speech stat at the check-in if you get there early enough.

this, dude is a retard who can't think past 1 possibility. his fault entirely.
>puts finger in hinge of folding chair
>someone else unbeknownst to him folds it
>OW FUCK MY FINGER IT'S YOUR FAULT

I would if I could. Being too tall is just suffering.

not a single lawyer would take that case

if he sued the airline it would make more sense

We're you guys together long? Flying out to her family is a big deal.

This needs a comic with a smug Pepe leaning back and crushing the angry crying Wojac's laptop. The Wojac should have an alienware headphone set too

Stupid fat Americans taking up too much room on planes. fat people should be banned from planes. If you weight over 200 pounds then you shuld not be allowed on.
>but muh muscle
don't care. I'm 5'10 and 145 pounds. You dont need to be much heavier than that.

This guy deserves it for buying a fucking "gaming laptop"

>she is 3 years older than me
>Having a legal loli was fun for a while though

Attached: 1624754518526.png (832x1119, 534.34K)

>manlet
OH NO NO NOOOOOOO

>can afford $3k gaymin laptop
>can't afford first class

He's say she was small. Probably very petite and not very developed.

He's a faggot for owning a gaming laptop but this Is a genuine design flaw of the seats, laptops are expected to be brought on flights.

Don't care what you do or don't need. Can't tell me what to do. Whatcha gonna do - take a swing or something? Big talk for a little man on the internet.

>5'11
>280lb
>1800 total natty
>inb4 post body

Titan Quest

ah, malnourishment will do that

>5'10 and 145 pounds
Scrawny manlets don't need to share their opinion.

Attached: IOYo0m4.jpg (214x400, 43.02K)

What kind of poorfag doesn’t fly first class?

Attached: 5AEBD3C7-3987-4E31-A70F-B81CA50A182C.jpg (1242x1035, 324.01K)

even worse, a manlet lanklet lel

why are manlets so angry

>on an airplane 40k feet up in the air
>yeah i would have been on the phone with my lawyer that instant
ok fag

take it easy, arnold.

Suffering from success maybe. I wish I was two inches taller.

haha faggot

shitty argument, a laptop is more worthwhile than the flight

>then

whats the point if the flight is short. it seems like a waste of money

Why are americans such insufferable mentally ills?

Then you are luckier than me. Always when I have tried to book seats pre-flight all the emergency exits and front seats are taken and when I have asked, nobody have wanted to give up their seats.

>not booking 3 months beforehand and paying the extra $50 for bulkhead or exit row seats
>t. Australian who flies 15 hours to Los Angeles and 17 hours to London

Attached: 1653869582232.jpg (1200x675, 74.54K)

Not him but is 145 pounds low weight for that height? It sounds averageish

kek
kino post