Diablo Immortal

I just want to make a Crusader that looks like this. Is that so unreasonable?

Attached: China.jpg (1553x915, 174.12K)

If you don't live in western nations, that is the default.

I tried, you can't. You can get the hair color but none of the 6 skin shades are that white.

But why actually play Diablo Immortal at all

Attached: 1557722076508.jpg (300x168, 14.68K)

that will be $50k usd plus tip

because for mobile gotcha trash, it isn't that bad

you people are fucken gone lol. I feel no pity for people like you as you fail in life. Posts like this make me more comfortable with treating people like as cattle. As far as I can tell, it's what you want.

Now STFU cattle and go buy more dumb shit. I need to buy another new property and YOU are going to pay for it lol

so fucken stupid, I love it

Both of you missed the shift key.

How long do I need to be here before I reach his power level?

that sort of sperg outburst requires being dropped on the head as a child

>The game is basically every mobile MMO, minus the autoplay that makes mobile MMOs bearable. Nothing new or different in the slightest compared to Lineage2R for example

People make their own prisons. Blizztards and vtubers fans are just something else entirely.

How do you people play this anal leakage trash shit game?
Just tried it.
Fucking horse penis shit ass game, why did it even get ported to pc?
Diablo 3 was a much, much superior game. What in the fuck is going on.
You people are subhuman

Attached: 1648364272528.jpg (766x768, 66.73K)

it just blows me away how stupid these people are. They cry all day about how bad life is for them and go and do the shit that is what makes their life bad. I profit off of these people yes, but I wish I didn't.

But then I see anons happy to give money to companies they know for a FACT hate them... I mean, wtf am i supposed to do?

Just remember that these people have the same amount of voting power and buying power than you do. So no matter how much knowledge and information you get these retards will influence shit with their fucking smooth brains. The only exit is to start exploiting them too.

you expect me to believe that you are old enough to vote?

mod when?

if you still think age amounts to anything but a number I don't think you are going to be right about your expectations

It defiantly amounts to how old you have to be to vote.

Any other diablo game:
>kill boss
>loot drops
>use it, trade it, or even sell it to another player on D2JSP for like 50 bucks

Diablo immortal:
>kill boss
>receive nothing but a pop-up advertisement that you can now PURCHASE loot from their microtransaction store for real money

this game is mental illness. actually shoot yourself in the face if you played it for more than 5 minutes

Attached: cringe, yikes even.png (917x330, 451.53K)

DON'T YOU HAVE PHONES?!?

>like 6 hours after pc launch the game is already full of spambots
lmao

Attached: file.png (319x101, 61.8K)

Lemme tell ya about all these people in western china who actually believe that nothing is happening while working 17h a day in a prison