Spider Man is good now

>Spider Man is good now

lmao, do pcfags really?

Attached: girl-laugh.gif (640x640, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they releasing for PC? The moment I saw the Marvel logo I ignored the video.

Did the same with Final Fantasy.

Attached: 1564230997880.jpg (265x408, 18.84K)

I haven't bought any of the snoy games ported to pc

>Spider Man is bad now
lmao, do sonyfags really?

Attached: 1644098920225.jpg (960x928, 68.63K)

Yes, they do. That's what happens when baby finally gets his toy

>crime in progress
stay cucked

They did it with Death Stranding.
>Bro I can watch this game on YouTube, lol it's shit Princess Beach
>Holy shit masterpiece
I still haven't beaten it because faggots intentionally spammed spoilers all over the board and even if the gameplay is good I lost interest

Nice try.

It's one of the few good ones we've always said is good you coping snoynigger. See below list:
>spiderman
>ratchet and Clank that new one
>demon souls remake
>bloodborne
That concludes the list of decent snoynigger exclusives

Nice try what? Reception switched to positive overnight. Game actually does have good gameplay but people pretended it didn't have any gameplay at all.
Besides I don't even buy into console wars but that shit actually made me mad. I just don't even go into threads about shitpost magnet games anymore because newfags cant into spoiler function

Actual schizo

>What is Persona 5 royal
The game that causing so much seething on Any Forums because its on a Sony platform.

Attached: 1385329046704.jpg (1855x2275, 766.23K)

People pretended to dislike Death Stranding because people here like seeing industry vets fall for some reason.

Your kind... always tries so hard to rewrite history.

gamespot.com/articles/kojimas-ps4-console-exclusive-will-come-to-pc/1100-6433155/

In cases like this is harder because there is no reason to delete the old news and articles so you need to play your rewritten cards better. Good luck, next time.

What are you even talking about? I'm not rewriting history I'm talking about my personal experience on Any Forums.
PC is my main platform but Any Forums doesn't even play video games it seems

Yes, yes I know user, "kojima haters" are PC users. Yes, yes.

Nice revisionism.

>It's one of the few good ones we've always said is good
nice history revision

I've never even played MGS what the fuck are you smoking? I have no dog in this fight other than being angry that faggots on Any Forums can genuinely discuss videogames for even one day

*Can't genuinely discuss

I still think Death Stranding is absolute shit

PCfags hate on console exclusives but when they come to PC they suddenly start sucking their dick, it's extremely consistent.

And you're entitled to that opinion, I actually respect it but I also saw people bragging about watching the nine hour cutscene compilations saying they had played the game

Based on what I played, that's not too much of a stretch to be honest

Yeah, not sure why I'm supposed to be excited for this other than it being funny that Playstation lost another exclusive

Still a dick move to go around intentionally spoiling it

You know what? That's fair. It's even against the rules here to spoil a video game, not like the mods ever enforce that rule though.

Also the game is only really cutscene heavy in the first few hours and allegedly in the last few hours

Thank you. I'm gonna stop whining though because it's my fault for even going on the board

>Returnal is good now
PC only fags are even worse than bing bing wahoos

Naw, Spider Man is still gay as fuck. All his villains are either piles of goo or dudes in furry suits.

It was always pretty good. Console wars are cringe as fuck. A good game is a good game.

Attached: 1626013552095.png (768x768, 396.73K)

Yep same thing happened with the Demon's Souls remake. They're a bunch of faggots.