THEY FUCKING RUINNED HER

FUCK THIS SHIT, SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ASHLEY. FUCK THIS DOLL, FUCK THIS GAY WORLD.
>LONG SLEEVES
>NO BIG EARS
>NO SKIRT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.jpg (492x736, 61.12K)

Also no tits. Why did they remake 4 exactly? It's perfect as it is.

my only gripe is that Ashley and Leon now look the same age because Leon looks like such a twerp.
He's supposed to be like a decade older than her, it adds to the action movie flare.
But I guess that's too problematic or something now even tho he'll still end up rejecting her for Ada.

They made her younger, but kept Leon the same age as RE2? It's bizarre.

If you think the top looks better than the bottom, you're a man-jawed-tranny loving FAGGOT

>more facescan
so sick of this shit lol

YELLOW FEVER CHINLET CHINK LOVER, KYS CANADIAN

oh is that what they did?
so does this take place just like a year or two after RE2?

She went from having big juicy dick-sucking lips to thin granny lips.

>No soft brown eyes
my only regret.

she's not asian in bottom pic, dude. literally open your eyes

Wtf are you talking about? They improved her. Now she doesn't look like a fucking bland, squinty eyed mashed potato face. She actually looks like someone I'd frick my penis

I think they mean her face model who apparently has an asian bf. I'm not really in-the-know, just amazed RE fans are fucking nuts and find the obscure models used in record-time.

this

6 years after

Nothing that mods can't fix.
A remake was inevitable, but I'm surprised they skipped Code Veronica. The original RE4 still holds up well.

It's set 6 years after RE2.

KYS, WEEB NIGGERS

Tranny lover.

PLESE THERE BE PANTIES
PLESE THERE BE PANTIES
PLESE THERE BE PANTIES
PLESE THERE BE PANTIES
PLESE THERE BE PANTIES

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.67K)

>Filename
???

that ugly ass girl that was into you that you tried to avoid

bottom
the cutie you would bring to your parents

It'll be a long dress, or not even a dress.

She looks a lot cuter, but i think part of Ashley's appeal was that she looked a bit weird and dork-ish. Made her feel more real.