Untitled

Attached: 476119-bloodborne-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 141.69K)

its happening soon

OHNONONONONO AHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Mediocre game, we have every other one.

Good game :^]

this game didn't even sell on PS4. Sony is not wasting time porting this. no one wants it. anyone who used to just bought Elden Ring

>that extreme PCfag moment of disappointment when they got Spider-Man instead of Bloodborne

keko

This. BB is insanely overrated.

Finally

i played both when i bought a ps4 pro for red dead 2.
spiderman was miles better than bloodborne.

Elden Ring just sold a bajillion fucking copies. That's how many potential new players? But yeah, I'm sure that Spider-fucking-man is gonna sell dozens.

>.
(you)
give me a real post OP

This. Bloodborne sold really meh for a 1st installment (those usually sell the best). They're probably never porting this. Shame too because it's the only worthwhile game of the snoy lineup.

PS4 emulator is being worked on. Only a matter of time

we'll get it next time

TWO MORE WEEKS

>this game didn't even sell on PS4
>Sony is not wasting time porting this
>no one wants it
I know this is bait but never the less for the amount of faggots that will comment with this as a cope is always great to see

it flopped

Attached: 1454177208124.png (1000x750, 325.5K)

genuinely curious what sonyfags will move to when pcfags either get BB or just emulate it

Attached: 1626769870624.webm (248x228, 40.49K)

does it cost that much to port the game? lest be real fags if they believe it will make them money they will do it

Incorrect.

Bloodborne sold at least 3 mill copies when it launched on a system that was still new and the Fromsoft name wasn't mega mega big just yet. Not to mention it had the "it's too hawd" stigma Souls had set. It was From's greatest new IP success until Elden Ring showed up.

Bloodborne 2 would sell absolute buckets in a post 2022 Fromsoft world. Bloodborne remaster will move alot of Playstations. They're saving it probably for end of gen or PS6 10 year anniversary same as Demon's Souls probably.

And Bloodborne still has the best combat and story and everything. Elden Ring STILL doesn't have backstep R2's.

Sony knows pc users want this game. They just want them to kneel for it and beg like a dog for scraps.

Irrelevant flop that Any Forums dickrides just because it's yet another Souls rehash.

Attached: 1628236823262.png (608x608, 369.95K)

Emulator being worked on for an almost 10 year old console.

Attached: E7zzztKXsAULXkL.jpg (601x508, 32.95K)

>miles
heh

>Flop

no matter how many times you say this it won't come true faggot

I know many multiple people IRL who bought and keep their PS4 around purely because of this game (and PT) and Sony knows both Silent Hill and Bloodborne are their new gatcha trump cards they're waiting till later to cash in

>lest be real fags if they believe it will make them money they will do it
Of course but it didn't sell well on the ps4 and I assume they'd wanna sell it on ps5 as well. The thing is ps5 now has elden ring fucking everyone in the ass and you can't really spin bloodborne into a
>dude most casual from game
>dude horse combat
>dude open world and maps
because it's already out.
just look at the sales report and see for yourself, user. it's not secret.

Fucking overrated trash

FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME NOW

POST YOUR FAVORITE GAMES FAGGOT SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU

the more time passes the more PC players get absolutely assblasted mad over this game, irrational hatred pointing to a severely mindbroken playerbase

If bloodborne released on PC tommorow they'd all experience it the first time and proclaim it the best game ever made. It's still Fromsoft's magnum opus and probably the last time you'll see a from game with absolutely cleary executed and planned out story and game systems that aren't a weird mishmash stitched together thing like Dark Souls 3 and Elden Ring were.

Sekiro however is also very good but less replayable than Bloodborne is.

Sony will release Bloodborne remaster with actual working multiplayer this time, chalice dungeon mega expansion and probably a few new weapons and armours probably end of the gen for PS5