Owlcat betrays pathfinder fans for troonhammer bucks

Paizbros... How could Owlcuck betray us like this...

Attached: 1654107296646.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

good for them

You don't speak for me, faggot. I fucking loved Pathfinder and this is a fucking step up. Imagine if it had been Starfinder, jesus christ!

>Owlcattle
Not surprising, pic related is how they handle any of their shitty romance options.

Attached: usedgoods-sluts.gif (454x498, 74.16K)

>Valerie is suppose to be a noblewoman who dislikes how many people simp for her because she's meant to be a 10/10 or just want to fuck her, not court her
>Romance is you courting her properly
>Meet her in the tavern
>"Man I feel so relaxed around you, can't think of anyone else it was this easy to talk to!"
>"Oh right, there was this mercenary guy who was also a noble I became friends with benefits with who would fuck me often!"
>"Anyway, want to go back to my room now? :)"
Who writes this shit?

Reddit tier writing incoming...

This is perfectly reasonable if a little tame to how rich women behave (See Mayli for reference)

It makes no sense given the established character though since she's a massive lawtist. Octavia you at least already know she's a whore from the start.

>Mayli
who?

I want a Sororitas gf

what is valeries tendency?

Attached: Mayli.png (275x183, 57.85K)

haha holy shit i remember this

good, moefag puritytards get the rope

>HOLY HECKING POG I LOVE MY WAIFU KEKING ME
Die you freak loser.

> I want my women pre-fucked
really bro?

Will we see any traitor marines like Word Bearers, Thousand Sons, Alpha Legion? Are any chaos marines even active in the Koronous system? Or is it mostly orks and eldar.

any woman you meet after the after of 17 has already fucked someone else.
Of course this doesn't matter to you because you've never touched a tit IRL.
Keep your moefag delusions in your shitty ass moe visual novels.

Okay trooner
Nobody likes used goods.

>My videogames must be just like real life, I will proceed now to ad hominem.
really bro?

ok, at which time you guys think we will have the tranny shoved in our faces?
In Wrath of the Righteous was just after tutorial

In Wrath of the Righteous it was in chapter 5 where you had to specifically ask and pass a 40 DC persuasion check for the tranny to tell you it's a tranny.

>betray
fokkin wot

bait and switch, that's a good one.

seething perma kissless virgins. back to /vn/, puritytards

Even before that the troon is a shit character. She's portrayed as a hyper competent spymaster yet doesn't notice Nurah at all.

I'm curious do people really expect people to make the same thing for forever?

I agree.

Bro honestly, why do you like having your waifu tell you about all the dick she's taken prior to you? That's pretty cucked.

The wrath module in the PnP had that character from the start. Rogue Trader do not have any like that.

Good, Wrath of the Righteous was full of trannies and other degenerate leftoid cuckoldry due to Paizo, Warhammer 40k is not pozzed for the most part so Owlcat aren't obligated to pozz up this crpg.

>full of trannies
you didn't play the game.

kek I hope they never go back to Fagfinder

>40k is not pozzed for the most part
>He doesn't know

Attached: 1654120226170.png (466x442, 291.44K)

why do you people always go for weird assumptions virgin related? you know that besides being impossible to know about the personal life of other in here, if the person is not a virgin your offense is pointless.
That is the best you people got?

tell me user

Wrath is the only one who has a troon, mainly because the AP it's based on was written by the troon who did siege of dragonspear, so naturally they had to force one in.
Also you can dab on him pretty hard in some endings.

Dude...
The Imperium is Driven by Hate. Warhammer is Not

In the Aeon ending you revert him back to a man and then he ends up dead in a ditch.

>In some endings
Meaning you can't get rid of the troon

in the evil paths you annihilate or eat it.
have you tried actually playing the game instead of shitposting?

You can get his mutt wife killed and he'll fuck off completely broken. And as the other user said, the Aeon (who's basically LN autists all about restoring balance and things to how they should be) can do a retcon at the end of the game which causes the troon to die alone.

>non virgins
>caring about 'used goods' as long as it's not outright NTR
lmao good one retard

Very hardcore tranny enabler and defender here, how about you go rope yourself instead you degenerate piece of filth? Your mental deviations have absolutely 0 place in fantasy games just like they didn't when CRPGs first started being made.

So how do you think Owlcat will shoehorn in used goods this time?

The troon is worse because he's just a really shit character, the game doesn't even tell you it's a troon till the 2nd last act if you pass a difficult speech check. Before that you can hear about something that happened with them but they don't go into it and you can say what they did is unnatural.
The problem is they're meant to be a spymaster for you and despite what the game wants you to think are really fucking bad at their job.

Are you high or something?

Eldar will be a dark eldar
Sister of battle will get really horny all the time and want to be plowed by the space wolf because he's sooooooo cool
Navigator will be a autist and not want to fuck you
There'll be a virgin romance but they'll be a lesbian, like how Sosiel in Wrath is a virgin but he's a gay black guy

So you only get to meet the character at chapter 5?

Damn I wish we could talk about Rogue Trader