Morphine administered

>morphine administered
gordon freeman was a fucking retard junkie

Attached: 1647716520214.png (300x225, 29.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPqXT4dyfNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD JUNKIE

I remember being in the hospital and being deathly afraid they would give me a lethal dose just for laughs. I almost asked to confirm the measurement but was too embarrassed

WTF

bro how does some nerd science suit need a junkie drug injector?

Gordon is neither retarded or a junkie in all probability. He's a fully trained physicist employed by one, if not the world's top research corporation and using drugs in such capacity would be very counterproductive to his work. Gordon would probably have a hard time with withdrawal if he ever goes out the suit however.

*CRUNCH*
>MAJOR FRACT-URE DETECTED
*BEEP BEEP*
>MORPHINE. ADMINISTERED

*CRUNCH*
>MAJOR FUCKING RETARDED DOPEHEAD DETECTED
*BEEP BEEP*
>MORPHINE ADMINISTERED

Imagine hearing those sound effects all the time because you're bad at the game lolmao

Hmm. How about that AND Marine Stim?

One might say gordon doesn't need to hear all this, hes a highly trained professional.

I still can't get over the fact that the official model of him is a generic post-doc or assistant prof. dude with a beard.
Seen billions of people like him in the university teaching math/physics classes.
I guess that's the whole point right.

the point is, your unniversity professor is a fucking badass ok? so don't fuck with university professors

Yes. He's basically an avatar for the player to manifest in the game world.

They give us crowbar training at uni.

realistically, If he ever got out of that suit, his bones would be soup, from all that morphine and internal bleeding and shit

>yfw putting on the HEV suit

Attached: 1632714918277.gif (328x272, 260.82K)

You know I wonder. So you get into this suit and it does what? Jams shunts into your femorals and brachials? I'll take the hit of morphine first, thank you.

It's a nice tune
youtu.be/DPqXT4dyfNY

Is it wrong that when I played as a kid, I thought I stole the suit?

Not at all. It's the only one available and there is no name on it.