Hi Any Forums, was going to buy myself a ps5 for my birthday with some savings. what games should i get for it?

hi Any Forums, was going to buy myself a ps5 for my birthday with some savings. what games should i get for it?

Attached: ps5.png (600x412, 64.01K)

Don't worry that's not what's it for

??
You don't buy PS5 to play games.

any multiplat since they run best on ps5

if you need people to tell you what games you should get, you probably shouldnt be buying a game console at all.
why cant you decide yourself what games to get?

good one lads, classic

any ones in particular? mostly been looking at some exclusives i've missed out on since i've never owned a ps console before. returnal, spider-man, and tlou all look fun but there's probably a lot i've missed out on

>stop talking about video games on Any Forums bro

Ghost of sushi
Horizon forbidden west
Demon souls remake
Jedi fallen order
Asscreed valhalla.
Ghost of sushi is excellent on ps5.

>games
lmao

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 194.72K)

games?

Attached: 5lodis.png (472x471, 71.31K)

Games?
If you don't know what games you want for it, don't get it, this is coming from someone who has one. It does need more games, unless you have something you particularly want on it, or have missed out on a console generation or so I don't see the point in getting one yet.

there's only one ps5 exclusive on that list user..

Uuhhhhhhhhhhh, well... I... uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh........... y-you could... uhhhhh

Enjoy your 70$ games user

>PS5
>games
kek gr8 joke op maybe you're not a faggot after all

Look at the entire PS4 library and see what you like.

If you never owned a PS5 then sure there's plenty of games to play with better frame rates but there's literally no exclusive games for it. That wiki screenshot posted is legit.

Op has never owned a ps console.

OP I was like you I never owned a PS4 so I got PS5 to check out all the older games and now I just wish I bought a fucking PS4 because that's all the games you can get on PS5.

I got one last Saturday. This is what I have for it:
>Gundam Versus
>Gundam Extreme vs. Maxiboost ON
>Gundam Breaker 3 (this is the best of the three Gundam games)
>Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart
>Gran Turismo 7 (forced to buy with the bundle)
>It Takes Two
>Spider-man
>Demon's Souls
>Persona 5 Royale
>Ghost of Tsushima
>Judgement
>Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
>Until Dawn
>Sackboy
>LittleBigPlanet 3 (mostly because I want to play some of these old CWC-inspired levels that I remember from LBP1)
>Ratchet & Clank (remake)
>Bloodborne
There's a bunch of games that you can get with a PS+ subscription too. I want to play this F2P Gundam game as well, but I think it got updated today because when I tried playing this morning I wasn't able to connect.

Attached: kamille-autistic.png (640x480, 283.89K)

>what games should i get for ps5?

oh yeah ghost of sushi looked kinda fun aside from the cringe hype it got. i wanna get bloodborne too since i liked elden ring.

unironically going to do this but want to know what other people played and liked, i missed out on the entire ps4 gen and have no idea what people thought was worth playing. gravity rush always looked really cool.

>what games should i get for it?
Get PS4 games, especially those that run better than on the Pro, like R&C 2016. Then wait for the actual PS5 games to start coming out this holiday season.

What is the reason why you are buying a PS5?

good list, forgot about until dawn. that looks really cool. gundam versus looks like a spiritual sequel to virtual on so i might get that at some point but i've never been hugely interested in the gundam series.

already said it a few times but here it is
>never owned a ps console
>ps5 apparently runs multiplat games well and can play ps4 games and exclusives that i missed out on
>ds5 controller is really cool