TF and Graves are fucking gay LOL

>TF and Graves are fucking gay LOL
i thought TENCENT(china) wouldnt allow woke pozzed western gay change ruining character activities anymore?

Attached: 1654191193053.png (708x477, 520.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supchina.com/2022/05/31/china-lowers-minimum-age-to-18-for-gender-reassignment-surgery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's pozzed about gay men existing? You didn't say anything about Arcane being full of gross dykes but two hot gay white men trigger you?

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

Show me the chinese client :3

Fags reproduce by molesting children

Is heterosexuality so fragile all it takes is a gay man poking a kid to turn him gay?

>he doesnt know that china is getting pozzed
supchina.com/2022/05/31/china-lowers-minimum-age-to-18-for-gender-reassignment-surgery/

>attractive men make me uncomfortable so i want china to censor everything to protect my feefees
cope, seethe, dilate, repeat

Attached: E5woCv2VUAMQW-S.jpg (2880x1620, 283.01K)

they aren't gay in china/turkey/russia

westbros...

The fuck is wrong with you freaks, gays are worst, because people like you. And you expect me to respect weirdos who dress like little girls

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: tf evelyn tango skins.jpg (1280x720, 119.45K)

>Is heterosexuality so fragile all it takes is a gay man poking a kid to turn him gay?
Funny how quickly your opinion changes when it's children being taught about religion instead.

>two best friends
>THEY ARE...LE GAY COUPLE!
everytime

Trannies have nothing to do with gay men and nobody expects anything from you other than your incoming suicide. Also, work on your inglish.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)

> Funny how quickly your opinion changes when it's children being taught about religion instead.

I do? How odd, I didn't know that. Can you point my comment in which i was against religion? Or you just made the assumption?

>ASSFAGGOTS
I mean, is it really a surprise?

>buy the pride icon bundle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And they're gonna make Taliyah a tranny next June

Work on your inglish can't spell english. I don't know what to say, well you're some gay weirdo so I guess that makes sense hey guys there is gay here let's laugh

Tencent doesn't give a fuck. Gay money is still money

GRAVES MAINS NO
I AM A GRAVES MAIN AND IM NOT GAY
WTF BROS
WHAT DO

Who?

why the hell do people here think the chinese/tencent actually influence anything western companies do? their stake only allows them to publish their game in china and censor things in the chinese servers

Attached: 1652402089848.png (761x554, 560.26K)

It's fictional and he was a ladies man they made him gay, for few cheap buck and, because Riots retarded hires. God this stuff just ruins good ol fantasy criminal blasting people's heads with his shotgun.

retard

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T124448.611.jpg (739x415, 27.04K)

/thread

I don't have to. You're anonymous, so I can claim anything I want about you and it's automatically true and you cannot prove it wrong.

you are now

haha look at user playing the gay character

fag

Attached: tf gr.jpg (800x866, 194.98K)

>he was a ladies man

When lmao?
He's literally the stereotype of gay bara BDSM daddy. Add up to that the other time he had plot relevance he was against women, like when he kills Ahri or fights Miss Fortune.

dropped this shit when they started releasing garbage characters like kayn and zoe, shame i really liked the characters

Religions responsible for far more little boys getting booty bothered than the fruit salad that is California and we all know it

TF was a ladies man since LoL launch, then the faggots on the writing team wanted to make them gay when graves was made. We hate you faggots so much, please die

Alchohol, Cigar, taverns guy is a outlaw who fucks prostitutes 24/7 The heck is with your headcanon twotter whacko land stuff.