Of all the handhelds you fags shill why am I only hearing of this right now???

Of all the handhelds you fags shill why am I only hearing of this right now???

Attached: EegShqdWoAUxNF8.jpg (1200x1200, 72.2K)

Any Forums hates analogue. my pocket still hasn't arrived.

Because most of us are waiting for our devices

because it was shilled here for months and was a complete flop on arrival

>gameboy knockoff
why would you not just get a hacked vita

*tilts your cartridge*

why the fuck would you pay over $300 to only be able to play GBA games providing if you still have the cartridges?

Too expensive for a device that's functionally no different than a GBA SP. Also, no back cover to protect cartridges from tilting.

they're seriously charging that much? what the fuck

what are the advantages over emulation?

It's over priced and just not worth it.

analogue pocket makes zero sense

it's been getting shilled super hard for a very long time, hell you're probably one of them if you actually think this thing is worth buying
you can do the exact shit this does on your phone

I guess if you've just been released from prison after a 30 year sentence and have never heard of smartphones, then this is your portable alternative

OP here. I'm a bit of a techlet but from what I'm seeing it has a 1600x1440 resolution screen, backward compatibility from everything from Sega game gear to Gameboy advance. And even perfectly recreate the audio of those games.

To me at least it has the potential to be the one stop shop device to play any game from the 1999 era backwards. Its the only screen that can faithfully recreate the graphics across all the major early platforms

why do you have to lie?

>Out of the box, Pocket is compatible with the 2,780+ Game Boy, Game Boy Color & Game Boy Advance game cartridge library. Pocket works with cartridge adapters for other handheld systems, too. Like Game Gear. Neo Geo Pocket Color. Atari Lynx & more.

>Analogue Pocket - Black $219.99

Literally only the screen resolution

this is hardware emulation i.e. they use an FPGA which can emulate all the chips of a system in parallel and gets as close to the real deal as you can

Good one, user.

Attached: 1404588181552.jpg (528x805, 121.22K)

Just buy a backlight mod for your GBA OP

It's 80% the same and more comfy to hold

this look like an iphone better get one and use emulation