Please stop abusing regional prices in other countries to get games dirt cheap. I already live in a third world country...

Please stop abusing regional prices in other countries to get games dirt cheap. I already live in a third world country, please, buying games at a reasonable price was the only thing good about living in a shithole country.

Attached: sowy.jpg (680x485, 103.38K)

>i deserve cheaper goods because my country is shit
No.

nothing wrong with regional price exploit

fpbp

literally who game

have you ever considered not living in a shithole

Maybe there's bigger things to worry about in your backwater country than the price of video games.

get a job

It's still cheap as dirt in some shithole countries. They could at least be consistent.

Attached: file.png (658x133, 25.51K)

why does a european country and an honorary european country need regional pricing? it's not like you're in africa

>globalism good when it makes your labor cheaper but bad when it makes your prices cheaper

>honorary
A single euro can buy your entire country, Paco

because they're poor.

Arent the keys region locked? I mean why do this and not just pirate at that point?

you are a stupid subhuman nigger for not having smooth fonts on.

>he does not want that the tax goes to his country
ok

at least post pictures of the fucking switch game you retarded faggot. stop sucking dicks for once.

Attached: image_2022-06-02_155041399.png (947x456, 479.92K)

Just get your vidya from shady key re-sellers (if piracy is out the question for some reason), the last thing firstoid corporations deserve is our honesty

>third parties
Call them by their name, key websites. Which by doing it in bulk ruined it for your average gamer who could use a VPN to set their country to Brazil and buy new releases 90% off. Never forget what the faggot resellers took from you.

It's because inflation is very high in Argentina and Turkey. In a year's time it will be cheapest in those two countries, and will keep getting cheaper (prices on steam are generally never increased).

Just pirate shit if you're in a third world country nigga

>globalism is good for me but not for thee
Yeah, sure, fuck off.

LMAO, they literally have to manually punch in that price instead of the valve suggested regional price. Sure guys, it-s super fair to pay almost a 1000% more for a game and fuck potential buyers because of resellers

Attached: 933.jpg (971x217, 63.07K)

Post how hues still get it cheap though

I will abuse the regional price of the high seas to pirate their games.

Thirdies just pirate anyway, you probably lose money by giving them a cheap version that they can resell to first worlders.