It's almost time for Street Fighter 6

It's almost time for Street Fighter 6.

Who's your most wanted returning character? And what kind of newcomer would you like to see?

Attached: file.png (900x810, 501.13K)

Would love to see Fei Long back.

Attached: fei long portrait.png (645x569, 6.4K)

I want fun back.

Either make it a footsie-focused game or an anime combo masher with blockstring pressure Not a mix of both where they half-ass the two mechanics.

>most wanted returning character?
Juri, Makoto
would be nice to see him come back too
>newcomer
Someone from a country who hasn't been rep'd yet. Also has to be stereotypical as is SF fashion.

Attached: 94708a6a86bb476f2fdb902d443d6bf3.png (442x717, 114.54K)

>Who's your most wanted returning character?
Fuerte
>And what kind of newcomer would you like to see?
King Cobra

Attached: 1d55b74bf57f6b1279d40ef77a596ba9.jpg (580x400, 43.26K)

I have no idea why rufus was a thing. why the hell would you choose him over cobra designwise?

Eagle
Q
Yang/Yun
Sagat
Gouken
Makoto
regular akuma with his original look and moveset
Abel
Rufus
Seth

Also bring back 1 frame links, and make the combo system more open. Get rid of V triggers and dumb comback mechanics. Make jumping much more risky. And make chip damage actually kill.

Attached: file.png (640x753, 473.74K)

He'll never be from Hong Kong again.

>Rufus
>Seth
>bring back 1 frame links
eww

1 frame links were about one of the hypest things about SF4 doofus. SFV is about as stale as wet cardboard. I want to go back to the days of Sako pulling of insane 1f link combos in a finals match. Putting in extra difficulty in execution in a game actually makes watching matches so much more awesome, because you get to look up to people who can actually accomplish high execution in a high level environment. Its why Marvel 2 and 3 were so tight, and why SF4 was so tight.

Also Rufus is underrated as fuck don't @ me. I have nostalgia for JWongs and Ricky Ortiz's Rufus vs Daigo in 2010.
Seths crazy moveset is also much needed to pump up the games intensity.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

I'll take over-the-top morbidly obesed schizo man in a jumpsuit over generic black guy in a karate gi anyday of the week, thanks.

Rufus is a more unique design. The only thing this guy really has going on is a gi with a fur trim. That's delightfully stupid, but it needed to be pushed a bit more.

iirc his playstyle was going to be a capo/shoto. Rufus' current design is too kookily for me

The kookily-ness is pretty niche with that guy, but it suits the brand a little more. Still, I would've taken cobra over Abel, who is still one of the most boring street fighters from a design perspective disregarding what's going on under the hood.

Nice tits.

Came here to post this.

>Another dude in a karate gi

Boring

Just bring Sean back if everyone wanted a black shoto with a gimmick.

Attached: 1627258287311.jpg (518x594, 68.21K)

Wouldn't mind seeing some SFIII elements getting progressed.

Abel is fun to play. I liked the SFIV newbies. Viper is awesome too.

This Guy.

Attached: history-and-analysis-of-guy-from-final-fight.jpg .png (1940x1456, 2.6M)

I'm hoping for Remy to come back but it's unlikely. Makoto, Dudley, Sodom, Maki, Eagle, Fei Long, C Viper, Sean too. I hope Q comes back and explains the connection with him and G. I'm kinda wary of newcomers since the last few games were very hit or miss for me.

Remy would be a really cool surprise.

>Who's your most wanted returning character
Menat.
Honestly don't care much for newcomers as long as Menat is in there. They can't possibly top her.

Attached: 1629782629467.jpg (636x900, 103.03K)

I have a soft spot for FANG and I hope he comes back, especially if it's meant to be a sequel to SFV after Bison dies/dissipates. His funky command dashes and air movement plus the unblockable poison ball made him feel really unique and I'd love to see him come back with the QoL buffs he got since season 1.
Some of the Neo-Shadaloo concepts seemed pretty neat, like the drunken fist fighter with the monkey or the small pacific islander girl who could grow to bloatmax size in powering up her moves. There's also room for experimenting further with the simplified input style, like no/partial/full button holds to change special move properties or Ramlethal-style button rekkas that might make an interesting base for a new fighter.

Attached: 1517453471270.png (1025x860, 455.27K)

>people like Remy
what's there to like about him? He's just kind of a lanky, half-baked Guile clone. I don't dislike him but I can't imagine having strong enough positive feelings to care for his return.

Am I the only nigga who misses Hakan?