OH NO GRAVES AND TWISTED FAG ARE A COUPLE NOW

OH NO GRAVES AND TWISTED FAG ARE A COUPLE NOW

Attached: 1631363610631.png (708x477, 520.12K)

>caring about league of legends
whatever homo

Thank God I only care about the monsters like Cho'Gath and Vel'Koz and beating my meat to Ahri and Kai'Sa

Attached: Chogath.png (716x716, 831.77K)

>now

Attached: 1650319259962.gif (332x250, 2.25M)

Tahm is cuter than both of them but League is still a dogshit game played exclusively by retards and Russians.
Project L when?

Attached: 1436871262.themirth_tahm_maw.jpg (1500x1023, 740.78K)

>now
Every single aspect of LoL is gay.
It's a game for faggots, by faggots.

Bros i cant believe my cuck Rakan is a Polychad...

>"Zip, Nada, No". Yup, gay men totally talk like that. Gay romances are totally like that.
I'm gay and that's how I talk, though. It's mostly because my grandma used to say Zip and Nada a lot, though. I just thought they were more fun to say than "nothing".

I have multiple accounts banned for calling people faggots
I only catch myself after I already pressed enter
what a shame

Was that the story on the bilgewater event?

>Bromances aren't allowed in media anymore. If two guys are it obviously means their taking it up the ass.
I fucking hate gay culture and everything related to it.
T. A gay guy.

So which one is the top and who is the bottom to be honest both look kind of top type perhaps powerbottom or are they switch?

Attached: 1652118633153.jpg (1290x1824, 1.79M)

Give 2 examples.

Attached: 1640386106516.jpg (1468x2000, 1.28M)

No. they released it today. It's about how they fight some merc dude and Graves shows he kept some memento from TF and they become boyfriends but are too shy to admit it for some reason so the short story ends with them "Yup we're nothing more tee hee!"

Graves and Twisted Fate
While not a bromance per se the whole fucking debacle with Soldier 76 and Reaper.
Most of the characters in Apex are fans of some kind.

Why are we supposed to celebrate sin?
I remember when June was just the beginning of Summer holidays as a kid when I get to be free from school for the next 3 months and that's that.

bro who gives a fuck about League

You're not gay. If you were you would be happy we're allowed to exist and don't have to settle down for two straight men being just friends. LoL literally made an entire series about 3 dykes. Why can't gay men get something?

Attached: 1633580636663.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

now lets see the chinsese version

I’m curious how they’re marketing this event in Ch*na

Bros just can't be bros, every dude HAS to be gay.

>NOW

Why gay men existing bothers you? Why are you so mentally ill you think a man can't love other men?

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

Dota wins again.

Remember when tf used to fuck evelynn instead of sucking cowboy cock

Why are this faggots wanting to ruin everything, league player base alread has lowest IQ so of course they eat it up they're like nitendo fanboys.

If you buy it your BE balance will always end with 99 because it's the only item with a single-digit price tag. That alone is enough reason to not buy it.

Attached: 1653244515124.jpg (470x470, 69.91K)

Hasn't TF fucked his way through like 4 female champs

Why do this idiots hire some faggots who can't make shit, but just ruin everything with something so lame as this faggotry, where are fantasy world with cruelty, betrayal, relations, and not some onions shit that Amerimutt twotter whacko would write.

Same, and it's harmful to boys and men as it puts them off platonic intimacy and closeness with other men because they get accused of being gay. Camaraderie is important and the reduction of everything to fetishes and sexuality is destructive and poisonous.
t. another homo

>Why are you so mentally ill
lol at that projection

Attached: LGB Youth data.jpg (850x300, 55.08K)