Sigma really that bad? I just got it

Sigma really that bad? I just got it.

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (1079x732, 467.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/37
youtube.com/watch?v=aMTyXTyIx1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's not. Sigma 2 on the other hand.

i only played black but apparently sigma and black are good so it just depends on what kind of ice cream do you like. and sigma 2 sucks ass and you need mods to make it better

sigma 1 is fine
sigma 2 is shit. download this mod nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/37

razor's edge has the best ryu in terms of moveset but its enemy and boss design is beyond godawful. don't even play it

what's sigma?

sigma dick lmaoooo

>he bought Sugma
lmao

Sigma 1 = great
Sigma 2 = inferior version of a great game(you can play as hot ladies though)
3RE = flawed gem. great gamplay, some terrible enemies and bosses. but still pretty good overall.

Attached: 1626549352781.png (767x998, 1000.24K)

the fucking unreactable grabs in 1 are driving me insane

Sugma is bad, but otherwise it was the only way for PS3 users to play it so it wasn't too offensive for someone that didn't want to drop 399 on another brand new console at that time. Master Collection on the other hand is the worst shit you could have bought. It retains the bad aspects of Sugma (bloom up your ass, nonsense art style change, over a dozen more loading screens than the original 2004 xbox game - this is how Sugma was programmed so even NVMe SSD won't fix that among other issues) BUT MC also removed anything that could be categorized as a positive for Ligma games (such as Co-op and PvP additions) and on top of that they introduced unique bugs only found in this shitstain collection.

>over a dozen more loading screens than the original 2004 xbox
How could they manage this

>introduced unique bugs only found in this shitstain collection
stop lying bro

1 is aight
2 isn't great
3 in every iteration is fucking dogshit
>BUT MUH RE!!!!!
is slightly less dogshit but still fucking dogshit. Black was the last great ninja gaiden and there's a reason why nobody respects gaiden fags

Sigma 1 is just as good at the original. It adds QoL features.

Sigma 2 is a not bad but it's a completely different game in certain missions when compared to the original. If you're a purist stop reading. If you aren't a purist I'd say play both/own both. Buy a Series S and you have the complete series of games. All of them. Original NG, Black, Original 2, Sigma 2, DON'T YOU DARE PLAY ORIGINAL 3 NIGGER PUT THAT SHIT BACK! NOT EVEN FOR THE SCIENCE NIGGER PUT IT BACK!!!!, and 3 Razor Edge

3RE too a plate full of shit (Regular 3) and removed about 75% of the shit on said plate. It's Good (even great in some ways) but there is still shit on that plate.

>razor's edge has the best ryu in terms of moveset but its enemy and boss design is beyond godawful
It's sad that evil ryu is stuck in a shit game.

Incompetent devs I assume. NG04 installed part of the assets on OG Xbox's cache (I think it had up to 3GB to use? - it was cleared each time you booted a different game so the first initial load screen would be ~30 seconds long and afterwards barely 1-3 seconds).
PS3 version still had near 3GB mandatory HDD installation but for some reason you had loading screens mid fight and even over dumb shit like opening chests (I still don't understand how the fuck did they do this).

Just google it bro. NGS2 had 360 moves completely broken and many hitboxes were fucked as well. Admittedly they fixed some of the biggest issues but it still showcases their incompetency on importing shit from Vita version (which also had lower fidelity on top of that) AND at the same time fucking up said assets so they ran at incorrect timing (which again ties down to the fucked up gameplay related bugs).
And honestly, you don't even need to google that because if you've played those games you would have known or at least went to ngrealms or gamefaqs or whatever the fuck. No reason to suck off for free over incompetent devs I say but you do you.

Is there a mod to skip the Rachael missions in Sigma 1?

All those versions are good for a first playthrough. If you like what you see, you can mix it up later with the various different ports. You don't need to obsess over the best versions, and no one is going to accept you until you start larping as a Master Ninja anyway.

It's funny how everyone hates 3re but literally every nigger jumping into high level NG goes straight to 3RE and they all say it's the "more fun game" while niggers on Any Forums call it shit lmao

I like it. Combat is great in that game and the ninja girls are actually strong this time around.

sigma 1 is a decent way to play ng1(black is better but sigma is fine)
S2 is ok.. I guess? its a watered down version of 2 so its a solid foundation but you're better off playing vanilla 2 if you can, if not then its still fine
3RE is still NG3 don't even fucking bother, dogshit game

Sigma 1 is at least passable but still inferior to Black. Sigma 2 just shat the bed.

Im still pretty new to NG overall and I was having trouble with S2 on Mentor until I discovered lunar's 360 UT. The beginning is the hardest cus you have nothing unlocked. I assume all the games are like that on their higher difficulties?

Smegma versions are dogshit.

Reminder:

If you are interested in playing Ninja Gaiden and want the best experience with the IP, then take heed; avoid Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is inferior to Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a censored, dumbed down, downgraded abomination and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is a piece of shit because the foundation of the game is Ninja Gaiden 3 which attempted to betray the IP and become an interactive movie experience. There will be trolls, platform fanboys and shitposters who will make bait comments denying these facts, do not engage with them.

What are your options?
1. Play Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II via Xbox backwards compatibility; Xbox One X (4K 60fps), Xbox Series S (1440p 60fps) or Xbox Series X (4K 60fps LOCKED).
2. Go for emulation on PC (Pic related shows how to get ISO files). Xemu emulates Ninja Gaiden Black 99% accurately at 4K 60FPS (only a graphical bug needs fixing): youtube.com/watch?v=aMTyXTyIx1E , Xenia emulates Ninja Gaiden II and it is getting better: youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q

If you want to try this NG: "master" collection, then PIRATE IT. This garbage collection is a waste of your money, do not get scammed by it, be smart or you will get exploited. Don't know how to pirate? Download qBittorrent.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
Get torrents from:
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
IF you use windows 7, download WinCDEmu and watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M

Want to punish Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo for this garbage collection? Buy it on Steam, leave a negative review, then refund it.

>Buy it so we can get Ninja Gaiden 4
No need, Team Ninja is already making NG4, that is why they port this collection in the first place.

Attached: Definitive Ninja Gaiden Experience + ISO Files.jpg (1600x1267, 616.7K)