Pokemon SV thread

What happened?

Attached: pkm protags.png (2538x1502, 2.23M)

Wtf Nintendo

I honestly like that you can now customize your trainer, if what we saw in the trailer are supposed to be more players instead of NPCs then I'm glad you can truly make a character of y your own liking
I'm still going to play as the cute girl

I miss the DS era...

The i still preffer the off model art of the 5th gen

Attached: 1650921870109.jpg (850x1185, 186.65K)

you retarded fucks.
the reason the mcs look so simple in the last pokemon games is because they are customisable. and they want the default to look a bit bland so that the player feels excited about the way they "upgrade" them.
its the same with like minecraft having ugly houses spawn in the wild by default. they dont want to out-do the player. they could easily spawn beautiful buildings.
dont post on my website again.

The past 2 or 3 gen had cool designs and you could still customize them.
That's not an excuse to this crappy bland design. At least show some of the customization menu in the teaser, if that's so important, baka

>15 year olds good 12 year olds bad
youre just mad you cant lewd them without feeling like a pedo, dont pretend otherwise

Default Calem and Serena looks cool even if they're customizable.

Pokemon fans be like:
Which underaged female has the biggest ass?

I'm not a fucking apebrained plebeian, which underage girl has the tastiest footsweat?

Wardrobe options aren't character customization

They prob hired some sjw who said the girl MC should be less sexy and look more like the boy MC

>less sexy
if that's true, they failed pretty fucking hard

>furfags be like "wich animal has the best cock"

The boy on the left always looked like shit. I still don’t get what’s wrong with the right other than new thing bad

cute

Attached: Captura.png (1062x731, 378.69K)

Which underaged female has the cutest tummy?

Well they did an awful job at it, she has better hips and a hip to waist ratio that is very rarely found in teenagers at that age.

>sexy

Attached: 1642846948987.png (314x325, 133.63K)

Since Alola they were all pretty customizable. If you think you're gonna have a skyrim customization in the new game, you're desilusional.

Attached: images (24).jpg (559x548, 61.79K)

Same

MCs turned into templates now since you can just customize them

>thinking that the left is actually soul
You must be 18+ to post here.

Attached: 12213234.jpg (1024x649, 78.21K)

Alternate skins are also not character customization, and of course the customization isn't going to be anything crazy. But even if it's just something like choosing from a list of hairstyles and picking your hair, eye, and skin colour, then what said still applies.

They chose those costumes because they're unisex. Either because they're too lazy to design separate male and female costumes, or they're kissing ass towards the alphabet people

TPCi has been actively removing anime elements from Pokemon

Attached: 1646157003634.jpg (1642x2662, 1.5M)