How is your summer coming up? I am thinking about buying an airflow focused case

How is your summer coming up? I am thinking about buying an airflow focused case

Attached: 8679196D-CF69-419B-BC25-7C14B0AA180E.jpg (674x455, 35.03K)

I got a gaming laptop last october and it was serving me great but now that it's summer it fucking heats me and my room up so much I end my gaming sessions all sweaty.

I bought overkill system so it's not too bad. CPU likes to spike to 80 sometimes but it averages more like 60 something. Fans also completely silent during desktop usage and pretty mild in games.

Buy the Torrent, it's genuinely great.

Attached: 20220126_131003.jpg (4032x1816, 1.75M)

Why don't you guys just buy a window air conditioner?

I'm a proud EVROPEAN

I'm poor
My gaymen laptop is from when I wasn't poor

just clean your laptop fans once in a while

Having better fans in your computer is not actually going to help anything because it will still be pushing the hot air into your own room right?

Wrong

Computer temperatures are measured in celsius, user. Not fahrenheit. Dumping the heat in your room is always going to help.

idk I just go to MSI Afterburner and set max temp to 75C

If it throttles down it throttles down I really cba

Attached: 1433637760387.png (5000x2571, 124.17K)

>Computer temperatures are measured in celsius, user. Not fahrenheit.
And what does this completely irrelevant statement have to do with the rest of your post?

Yes it will decrease the heat inside the case of course BUT it will still make your own room just as hot in the long run yes? That's what I mean. That's what this is about right? PEOPLE sweating.

Energy prices are rapidly rising. Even if I pay $300-500 for an window AC unit, that's going to add another $60-100 to my power bill too.

My 5800X hits 90C even with a 360mm aio, I've tried everything to get it to lower the temps but it really likes to heat up
Gonna buy zen4 and rtx4000 this fall anyway

>BUT it will still make your own room just as hot in the long run yes
People can't actually be this retarded, right?

Because it sounded like he was a moron who didn't understand the difference between 80C and 80F.
lol no
If that could actually happen you'd be dead

Attached: d15.jpg (1500x1295, 151.89K)

>mfw have both a gayman peecee and a gayman laptop but the gayman laptop is like ten years old and still runs just fine
I think it was a 660m or someshit. It's some asus gaypublic of gaymers shit.

Attached: cheetoman.jpg (303x351, 36.36K)

How am I supposed to see the RGB lights on my RAM with a cooler that big, retard?

I had to get a fucking sata m.2 SSD which I didn't even know existed, for the boot drive to replace the dying hard drive on my 7 year old laptop because I don't have 800+ dollars for a new one.

>RGB
RGB is for faggots. I don't even have a fucking window on my case, get on my level

Put a mirror in dipshit, do I have to explain everything?

>tfw my PC heats even on winter
I think either a fan broke somewhere or this case is preventing airflow altogether

>not ripping the side panel off and pointing a desk fan at the motherboard
NGMI

>lol no
BUT THE FANS LITERALLY JUST MOVE AIR. Does it just fucking disappear or what??

I didn't like the noise but thank god for fancontrol(free) and it's actually near silent at 25% speed.

Let me guess, you failed physics?

user it's a bit harder to heat up a room compared to a 50L box.
On top of that your room presumably isn't sealed off from the rest of the world, there's draft keeping the air circulating.

kej

I am not saying that my room is eventually going to become 100c because of it. I mean that if you cry about your own room temperature then its more about your rooms air circulation and not because your pc has bad ventilation.

All laptop niggas- get a cooling pad for your laptop

>cooling pad
These are like the worst fucking thing you can do to a laptop.

image is cope. no one with desktops i know behaves like this, while the ones with laptops are complaining about their shit lagging all the time. and then they blame the software/games etc instead of their shitty lap heater