Don't you think they don't have enough representation in videogames?

Don't you think they don't have enough representation in videogames?

Attached: t23.png (840x467, 86.49K)

nice double negative

Attached: trans representation.png (824x843, 1.25M)

Any Forums says trans rights!

trannies are like Jews
they won't be satisfied until they completely rule the world

I really need to know why you trans people do that to yourselves. Why do you commit mutilation? Why do you feel like something you are clearly not? What is behind this, why are you like this?
No answers from incels please, but real trans people

I am a fucking real woman why can’t these incels on Any Forums just accept that. Either way I will always be happier than you so I win haha :)

You will never grow your dick back

Kill trannies and nuke America/japan

"Trans people" ARE incels. They are the final form of the incel.

But they can't rule the world. Trannies can't breed, and jews have so many inbred genetic disorders that their kids die if they don't race mix every three generations or so.

Can we just invent gender change potions already so we can stop this fucking gender/sex dichotomy, bottom surgery, hormone therapy billshit they make up less than 1% of the population but 50% of discourse ffs.

I'm Any Forums and I say you're only a women if you have 2 X chromosomes

Don’t need it, sweetie :)

Why is Any Forums so obsessed with trannies

Why do trans women smell like poo?

Attached: trannies BTFO.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

show axe wound or gtfo

Damn I wish I had 92 chromosomes

You will actually kill yourself because of your irrational choice, sorry. You shouldn't have fallen for pedo pseudoscience.

Toxic Masculinity

bot thread
all fields

Ikr! It’s not like transhit get shoved into everything nowadays, right? Rent free!!

Fuck off with this off-topic trash thread you ugly cross-dressing subhuman. Why can't you deformed abominations stop shitting up this board?

Attached: 1650581705561.jpg (720x717, 48.09K)

I am toxically masculine and I think I am objectively better than you trans and lgtbqt people.

MOLOCH DEMANDS MORE

I like how not but 20 minutes ago there was an user retarded enough to claim trannies arent being pushed in media

I feel feminine, I like the clothes and how they make you look and feel.

yeah like all the threads talking about trannies on the videogame board as falseflags
really weird!

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

Attached: lol.jpg (500x500, 87.41K)

Actually I am happier than I’ve ever been, way happier than you will ever be, incel. My sisters always have my back and we always get new friendly members joining our community, you will have to respect us sooner or later. I mean it’s not like it’s hard for a thriving strong community to take out 1 lonely incel with 0 friends haha :)

Attached: 1653911464206.png (1171x1139, 605.5K)

So you are just a gay guy who likes to look like a fag. It has nothing to do with being a real female and all that takes

because feces are constantly dripping from their open wound.

Yeah, I don't think I am female, I just like the feminine features.

it isnt really bait if you spend more time and energy posting than the person you're baiting user

Don’t need to bait anyone with the truth, incel :)

to be fair the only place i keep seeing transhit shoved into is Any Forums

Built for bbc

Any Forums is obsessed with trannies

Attached: 1654182415648.png (1311x639, 81.5K)

Fuck OP

Attached: 1650644150737.png (899x415, 78.41K)

99% of my exposure to trannies is from this website
If I didn't browse it I would maybe think about them once a week, tops
Instead its multiple times a day
Maybe i should just add "tranny"/"trannies" to my filters

Link to the discord? We need to stop these chuds

Attached: 1652199048105.png (600x622, 535.83K)

what happened in 2019?

>muh meme belt
You will never be canon.

Attached: images (1).jpg (620x310, 30.29K)

Hmmm sure enjoy your trans overlords

Any Forums is a collective group of anonymous posters with nothing to gain nor lose. All this chart reflects is an increase in observations made by faceless users regarding transexuals in the video game industry. To think there is a collective consciousness that stands to achieve a measure of anything by making these observations is delusionary.

But why do people cut their dicks? Why? That IS abnormal and fucked up, you can't deny

Then you were supposed to be a femboy. You're not a tranny, you just got groomed into it. Sorry you ruined your body over a fad.

see

Attached: 1643830903279m.jpg (942x1024, 107.33K)