Play mAss Effect

Play mAss Effect.

Attached: 145234523.jpg (1500x1125, 1.02M)

must......impregnate......alussy

must....kill.....alien bitch with toxic shock via SEMEN

I romanced Miranda on my current playthrough because I thought it would only be fair to give Garrus a turn to bang Tali.

Attached: 9246247.jpg (949x630, 98.5K)

Attached: TALI.jpg (1071x600, 94.94K)

is the second one any better? played the first one recently and it was meh. at least the combat seems to be much better in 2.

i did but then the ending happened and it ruined all fun i had in 15 lines of dialogues.

EDI best girl

Attached: 20220103033855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 382.69K)

Objectively, who’s the best girl?

Attached: 1628701873293.jpg (691x1243, 270.4K)

Vetra.

She's eyeing at his quads?

I'm trying Andromeda and I'm at that part where you go to the planet with aliens that look like puppets. When does this shit get good? I know Shepard did a fuckton of busywork in his games, but god damn I can't help but groan when Ryder gets sent on an errand that sends him back and forth some loading screens. Why can't this little queer just message the guy?

Temporalwolf?

Does it count as /ss/ if its femshep and grunt?

>When does this shit get good
alright, who's gonna tell him?

Andromeda is fine, stop memeing and parroting ecelebs.

Have you played it? Have you done an andromeda sidequest? It's literally ride the tram, talk to the guy, ride the tram again and come back to me, now come back and confront him.
I will admit, Ryder's animations look cool. He feels agile and his bitchmade physique makes sense because his suit/biotics do all the moving for him. The new aliens are unremarkable as fuck. Jesus christ I can't even be bothered to remember the name of the antagonist. The drett? I just played it 2 hrs ago and I already forgot. The purple aliens wearing mom's oven mitts are barely any better.

>Have you played it?
100%'d it on release.
>PROS: best combat in any ME game, vehicle exploration/loot/weapon customization from ME1 is back, it's no longer just a corridor runner, areas are more open and there is more freedom to do stuff your way, Frostbite engine makes environments look incredible
>CONS: story/characters/lore doesn't hold a candle to the original trilogy, some faces look bad (improved now) and it had some weird quirks/bugs (fixed now)
Like I said, it's fine, people who act like it's the worst game ever made need to play more games.

Oh, commander. What can I do for you?

Attached: 1654106299565.jpg (1920x1080, 522.8K)

Nah, that jumping around is cool and so are some new animations but the old games are still better. Like, can you even tell your squaddies to use their powers? Nope, just tell the charisma vacuum to attack the forgettable enemy in the failed mmo map and hope for the best!

>shep dick so good she literally dies if you dump her