I no longer support Yuzu

I no longer support Yuzu

Attached: 35735757.png (209x63, 5.53K)

Look slike a lollipop.

ryujinx chads rise up

why? you don't like mods?

>ryujinx
*wheeze*

Attached: ohnonono.png (367x220, 13.53K)

Based

Attached: 284649529_5787728821255645_8756932007031201370_n.jpg (1269x765, 187.78K)

Attached: Elon-Musk-mocks-Twitter-and-other-tech-giants-over-Pride.jpg (634x790, 52.74K)

You should never support emulation you shill. You using an emulator in private doesn't support anyone unless you payed for the emulator like an absolute retard.

>programmers are autistic rejects
Also
>discord
We learned nothing new from this revelation

Attached: file.png (88x115, 10.55K)

Agreed. You should get the hardware then proceed to hack it and download every game you need for free.

Looks more cotton candy. I miss the days where white pink blue could mean cotton candy.

you WILL wave the rainbow flag chuds

>vinny mods are trannies working for free
>vinny stoped talking there for years
the rent is absolutely on the house

>not a single one of the servers i follow change their flag to fagotry

>not even the Tabletop simulator one full of sjw faggots

feels good man

Attached: trannies BTFO.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

A snoy made this thread.

Attached: large-681080793.jpg (1280x620, 112.05K)

use the vomit emoji everytime it's brought up

All emulator communities is filled with troons

Why should I care if the program works fine?

This, are you fuckers sure that's not candy?

early access subscription CANCELLED
not a single fucking cent anymore
and if they keep it up, I'll help nintendo ban the fuckers from real life and throw them all in prison

no, they arent. but ryujinx want some tranny money

i still don't get why black people are there

holy rent free

Morrowindsisters...

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (183x59, 6.15K)

you gave money to some dude who assemble together all the work from various devs on github

Attached: snoytrans.png (889x365, 168.03K)

they spent so long modifying software, they started dabbling in modifying themselves

as soon as all the decent n64 games get decompiled, then I will return and educate them on what a woman is

It doesn't look like that , its by default the original rainbow and then cycles through all kinds of other flag patterns on mouseover, not just the tranny one. . I am a bit annoyed that it does because supposedly it only happened since a bunch of tumblrina types claimed it was not being inclusive or some bullshit.

Attached: file.png (60x52, 4.79K)

How stunning and brave of you
Wait, for you guys is based and redpilled, right?
An easy mixup

>wahh, they changed their logo, wahhhh
You are a crybaby.

ever heard of a niggerfaggot?

holy shit based

So you're going to uninstall all emulators because all of them have lgbt flags in their discord icons right now

Nintendo would be proud, bootlicker

americans worship black cocks. deal with it

>they kick your head down and
Quoth one who has trannies living rent free in his head. I see Jojofags everywhere I go, more than I do trannies and they are just as obnoxious.
I don't write posts that hit the character limit complaining about it. This is because I am not mentally ill and I don't think about Jojo every hour every day.

The tranny cries out in pain as he... strikes himself

and watch this faggot let twitter have their fag rainbow icon lol, fucking hypocrite faggot

being non-white is gay now

Anyone else just dont care about the devs, community and their opinions and just use whatever software is best for the job regardless of any drama?

>changed their logo
why?
will it stop there?
would they change it for anything else?

unholy obsessed

Homosexuality/LGBTQ+ rates are higher in blacks than any other race. I'm not sure what your point is, bigot.

>there isn't just a day, but an entire month dedicated to gays now

FUCK
And you think they're going to stop there?

Attached: 1595691427300.png (960x1214, 618.03K)

no one cares faggot, nice blogpost. Keep crying about niggers and faggots and trannies I'm so close.

don't care still pirating games

Based.

wait til they put a support blm banner in yuzu

Same, I'm not putting up with it anymore.

If I see propaganda, I ignore it.

>Emulator devs are liberal and support trans and gay rights
WHAT? HOW COULD THIS BE? THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

The amount of times you fags act shocked that programmers are vast majority liberal and/or libertarian. You think you'd get used to it by now.

Based

>supporting yuzu
imagine paying for a emulator

I don't either. Though the Ryujinx icon there seems a bit different than the "new LGBTQAIWTFBBQ+" flag, but I know what you mean. The black and brown stripes are supposed to be about black or brown people either A) remembering racist shit too the same way that gays are discriminated against or B) black and brown gay people or whatever, but it seems pretty asinine even if you're into that.

If its A), then why the fuck is it in a sexuality/identity flag? and B) doesn't the normal rainbow cover it? That was the fucking point, it covered all kinds of people because that's the point of the fucking rainbow , and entire spectrum of different colors etc.