So umm... are women stupid? Why can't they enjoy games?

Whenever i find a game with COOP I ask my sisters if they want to play it. Every single time they just brush off the story and obsess over some male character or shit like that.

We played Borderlands, boom now my sister has an Hyperion jacket and her room is full of Handsome Jack posters.
We played telltale Walking Dead games? Now my other sister draws fanart of Louis 24/7 and has him as wallpaper on her phone.
We play Stardew Valley? I'm left to tend to the farm by myself as they go romance every male character.
We play Resident Evil Outbreak? One of my sisters just cares about shooting, the other one about making every male NPC her husbando and now draws fanart of Tyrant as her husband (not the black tyrant because for some reason she hates blacks)

Now we started an RPG and they go "too much text" and skip over almost everything and just focus on romancing Fane/Red Prince
What the fuck is wrong with women? Why do they not care about the story? Why do they not care about the characters beyond some "OMG HUSBANDO HAHA!"?

Attached: D538_291_109_1200.jpg (1200x675, 102.28K)

words words words

Son, you are literally just pointing out how women interface with the world.

It just sounds like your sisters are fujos, not all women are like that

sounds like she's enjoying those games perfectly fine, or do you claim to have some arbitrary standard by which everyone should enjoy video games?

user you sound like a tranny or a faggot
who unironically gives a fuck about a story in a video game it's one thing to go through it once but caring about lore is the gayest shit ever

Your sisters sound like retards but I'm not surprised considering threads like these are what their brother creates.

Attached: life advice.png (1259x945, 153.96K)

>We play Resident Evil Outbreak? One of my sisters just cares about shooting, the other one about making every male NPC her husbando

Attached: gfi5a2hgq5471[1].jpg (918x626, 35.96K)

You're literally describing what an average male gamer does with female characters every time they play video games, but less gross.

>Telltale Walking Dead
>Louis
what

Straight men are not "average male gamers", they are just trannies in training. Normal men don't play as women and we don't use games to obsess with a fictional NPC.

Games are largely for autists and there are far more male autists than there are female.

Attached: Toast.jpg (1680x1050, 179.16K)

most normal people don't care about story in video games, OP

It's like complaining about your mom not caring enough to learn the rules of Magic: The Gathering.

>we don't use games to obsess with a fictional NPC
KEK

Men and women are fundamentally different. In our biology, in our minds, in our emotions and in how we perceive and interact with the world. It's pretty simple. A man is not a woman, a woman not a man. You can't be born one and "transition" to being the other. It's a lie.

So how most women perceive and interact with games is going to be much different than you do. They're going to focus on the emotions and relationships while you go do work. Just as God intended lol.

If you want the exact same level of interaction and experience go play with a dude.

As I said. Normal men don't do that. All the str8 trash coomers you see in Any Forums talking 24/7 about female characters and using RPGs just to get a fictional girlfriend are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Attached: 1646286875682.jpg (640x800, 96.35K)

Nobody said anything about transitioning...

Bro, your rent?

>for some reason she hates blacks
Based sister

You're rent? Use english. Rant?

Just saying women are in many ways complimentary to men but usually opposite in how they approach these things in life.

The same shit happens with coomers and any half attractive female you fucking mega giga nigget retard

I'm saying you should charge rent to live in your head

this is what waifufags look like for normal people

Your sisters are thirsty and boring and only looking at the surface of shit because their interests clearly aren't yours.

My brother had a similar problem with RPGs and would constantly skip cutscenes in any game whenever possible. He'd hog the tv every fucking night while also watching shit on his laptop, whine when I'd play for 15 minutes "because it is my turn, you played long enough" in spite of him playing for 6 hours straight the night before, and has been trying to take all my games to sell where he now lives across the country like the greedy fuck he is.

Then say that. I'm unaffected but the number of people who complain about women being different (and then people who wish they were) is kind of ridiculous.

There is a huge percentage of men that do the same but with woman characters.

>Why can't women enjoy games?
>they skip the dialogue to get to the actual game

Sounds like they enjoy games more than you do, OP

based

>We played Borderlands, boom now my sister has an Hyperion jacket and her room is full of Handsome Jack posters.
based
>We played telltale Walking Dead games? Now my other sister draws fanart of Louis 24/7 and has him as wallpaper on her phone.
based
>We play Stardew Valley? I'm left to tend to the farm by myself as they go romance every male character.
based
>We play Resident Evil Outbreak? One of my sisters just cares about shooting, the other one about making every male NPC her husbando and now draws fanart of Tyrant as her husband (not the black tyrant because for some reason she hates blacks)
giga based

stop privatizing women