This movie any good?

this movie any good?

Attached: EGS_GodofWar_SantaMonicaStudio_S2_1200x1600-fbdf3cbc2980749091d52751ffabb7b7_1200x1600-fbdf3cbc2980749091d52751ffabb7b7[1].jpg (1200x1600, 548.71K)

shut the fuck up, it has better combat than any DMC game ( minus 3) and enemies are an actual threat

Attached: gowgoodgameplay.webm (768x432, 2.98M)

onions

Won the GOTY against RDR2, what do you think?

not even close faggot, its not even as good as the action in the PS2 games

Found the troon

I played it on youtube, it was decent but the combat sections were a bit too long and repetitive.

no
shit bait

Isn’t it just a sad dad story deconstructing masculinity or some shit? I swear to god the game wasn’t fun for the few moments I played it.

Hell no.
It ruined GoW for all eternity.

That Piss4 owners are underaged faggots who have shit taste if a turd won against a puddle of diarrhea?

>no weapon variety
>no enemy variety
>tacked on puzzles that require no thinking and just pad out game
>no satisfying boss finisher animations
>no memorable or fun bosses in general except Baldur and only the 1st time you fight him, the rematches are a letdown
>shitty camera angle
>annoying child literally screaming and whining the entire time
>no challenge whatsoever, even valkyrie was boring as shit
They took out all the soul and what made God of War so good in the first place. Don't listen to the shills hyping this turd up.

It's not a woke piece of shit (yet) but it's not a fun game.

Yea from what I could tell it's some gay shit about regret and anger management where the action has taken a seat back and everything gets interrupted by shitty slow cutscenes instead of the game allowing you to go beast mode and just tear shit up.

>>no challenge whatsoever, even valkyrie was boring as shit
Nigger what challenge did past GoW games have? All you had to do was smash buttons against hordes of enemies

>>no weapon variety
God of war never really had weapon variety at all
>>no enemy variety
Kinda agree on this with the troll/grendel fights
>>tacked on puzzles that require no thinking and just pad out game
I dont play GoW to play a puzzle game, and they do require (a little) thinking
>>no memorable or fun bosses in general except Baldur and only the 1st time you fight him, the rematches are a letdown
Agree, but the last fight against Baldur was nice
>>shitty camera angle
I don't see anything wrong with it or how could it be improved
>>annoying child literally screaming and whining the entire time
I'm sure its meant to be like that, as a companion the kid is useful in fights

past GOW games were actually difficult on Hard and Very Hard, even more so than DMC on DMD

Wasn't this written by a whore who got her job position after sucking the cock of the company's CEO?

>press square to win garbage
yawn

Between the higher framerate and more attack options, its a better game than Bloodborne

Nope trash, one of the worst games i've ever played on the level of AC games.

still takes more skill than any dmc game
better than any fromshit game

Attached: punching bagsV.webm (700x394, 2.98M)

lol