Steals half a dozen melodies for his game

>steals half a dozen melodies for his game
>remixes each of them dozens of times by slightly altering them and calls them leitmotifs
>gets hailed as the most genius vidya composer of the modern era
>gets to work with Nintendo and Game Freak
>easily impressionable children look up to him as a hero

Why aren't you doing the same RIGHT NOW? This man paved the way for you, and all you have to do is walk the path, you don't need skill or effort or creativity or talent or originality or money or anything, just do it.

I'm currently making $6k a month from a similar scheme with much more expected for the paid final release, and I have no previous game development or music composing experience, you have no excuse.

Attached: 1654175072149.jpg (378x320, 73.37K)

Attached: 1626519972597.png (740x360, 148.25K)

The irony is that Picasso actually invented and popularized several completely new art directions

It's not just Toby, that's how the entire industry works.

Attached: 1630122829060.jpg (658x543, 77.69K)

i'd rather work a real job I enjoy instead of scamming children

>Why aren't you doing the same RIGHT NOW?
Cause I'm like in a dream bubble dude.

this thread's still around huh? it's evolved a little to be dishonest, but wow, that's commitment

His music is amazing, I can't deny it.

So why has Toby related Seething picked up lately, summer?
Getting closer to the 7 year anniversary?

Attached: -03210392013.jpg (1149x872, 153.74K)

Also is there really any difference between copying and stealing?

>I'm currently making $6k a month from a similar scheme with much more expected for the paid final release, and I have no previous game development or music composing experience, you have no excuse.

Teach me your secrets, sensei. Please.

Picasso fucking sucks fuck you

Industry plant if i've ever seen one

>redditbob
go back

Attached: 1632340771211 (1).png (1338x1266, 822.43K)

If we're talking intellectual property, no not really.
But if you want to get into that virtually all music and art in general is people copying things they like and rearranging it into different forms, considering generally people understand that you can't own something like a POSE or a FUCKING SCALE.

>made rom-hacks for starman.net
>did work on homostuck
He already had a following before he even started making his game.
By comparison I've spent the last 11 years of my life shitposting on Any Forums. The most I can aim for is a funny schizo game that >15 people will play. And that's what I will do.

Attached: 1630714343282.png (454x308, 154.19K)

the secret is larping for (you)s, user. professional composers earn that much. he's not a .001% elite prodigy, so he's a liar.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT ARRANGE THOSE NOTES IN A SPECIFIC WAY THAT I ALREADY ARRANGED THEM IN!!!!!!!
>STOP
>FUCKING
>STEALING
>MY
>WORK
>CHUD
>THOSE 3 NOTES IN YOUR SONG SOUND TOO SIMILAR TO MY 3 NOTES IN MY SONG!!!!

Attached: 1639003462371.png (600x458, 185.52K)

He already had a following, but he barely made around the average year's wages via the kickstarter. user come on, let's not pretend like Undertale wasn't popular to a large degree on it's own.

Attached: 2fort_material_460.png (1024x512, 166.85K)

where?

>I'm currently making $6k a month from a similar scheme with much more expected for the paid final release, and I have no previous game development or music composing experience, you have no excuse.
Explain in the detail how or you're bullshitting.

Probably because of the polemon announcement too.