What is the best way to hang myself...

What is the best way to hang myself? I was thinking of just going deep into a forest and hang myself from one of the trees, but I am a fat fuck, so I don't know if I'll even be able to find a tree with branches strong enough to hold me. Another solid option would be to find a bridge and jump off it with a noose tied to my neck, but I feel like it would be more likely for someone to see me this way and get me up from there, leaving me as a vegetable for the rest of my life.
Does anyone know of any better ways? I don't even care if the height from where I jump isn't tall enough and I end up being strangled for 2 minutes before I die. I wish I could just deepthroat a gun and blow my brains out, but I can't get one in my country. I'm just tired of this garbage life that I have.

Attached: tenor.png (250x300, 117.95K)

Fuck I didn't mean to post this on v

Just live. No-one can guarantee that it will be pleasant, but I can guarantee it's the only option you won't regret in your last moments.

The reason why you shouldn't kill yourself
-your life is valuable and you hold significance
-if no knows say love you to you I say I love you man
-today these are hard times wait and good days will come
-suicide is for pussies don't be one
-you are a cool dude and you know it
- belive in yourself
- you are gods child, there is 0 reason for you to hate yourselves
-loose weight and get chicks
-get a dog and experience it's love
- go and visit some place
There a million of reason why you shouldn't kill yourself
I know it's faggy but man you are cool and everything will be fine

You probably won't do it and you're just seeking attention but, if you're actually thinking of doing it than i'd suggest losing weight first, it'll give you a new perspective in life and you happier, i hope you the best op before this thread gets jannied.

Attached: 07702adf6349a379495bb4667290a31c.jpg (309x303, 13.05K)

and make you happier*

This
Also, you can consider starving yourself to death, and that'll at least give you time to think about things whilst working towards your end goal.

kys frogposter

>-your life is valuable and you hold significance
>-if no knows say love you to you I say I love you man
>-today these are hard times wait and good days will come
>-suicide is for pussies don't be one
>-you are a cool dude and you know it
>- belive in yourself
>- you are gods child, there is 0 reason for you to hate yourselves
>-loose weight and get chicks
>-get a dog and experience it's love
jesus what fucking trite

Attached: 2grin.jpg (644x315, 25.49K)

You're going to die one day regardless of what you do. Why rush the inevitable?

Don't hang yourself. If you tie the knot wrong you'll paralyze yourself for life instead of dying. Even the knot itself is subject to a lot of variables like
>Material of rope
>Lubricant
>Victim's weight
>Starting position
And you need to min/max the number of coils in order to create that quick insta-death. Suffice to say it'll be hard to min/max it without a number attempts with several test subjects, if you can even find that many volunteers. It's partly why being a "hangman" is an actual profession back in medieval times, there's just a lot to it.

Use a gun instead.

What did you call me faggot?

NEVAR FORGET

Attached: NEVAR FORGET.jpg (1280x720, 166.89K)

Losing weight is the least of my worries. I failed college 3 times and can't bear to tell my parents about it. The only thing I accomplished with my life was passing high school. I am a useless burden and I don't think that will be different in the future. I'm just unable to change.

i always thought of killing myself through hypothermia

Why?

Take a lot of sleep pills. Worked for me.
Posting from hell.

>Use a gun instead.

/k/ here. fuck off, we got enough bad optics. let him /diy/ rope himself.

I have a college degree, guess what? It amounted to jack shit. Get a job, get paid, save and spend sparingly.

i'm the same as you, i failed twice, nobody knows. i've still gotten decent office job interviews, and i'm learning code in my own time now. i still hate my life, but you haven't lost everything

I am doing my fucking best
It's not necessary you need do college. First why you chose a degree which made your asscheeks hard?
Get a job and go for trade school and choose some other degree you are more fine with?

Might be a slow death depending on how fat you are.

Fail college a 4th time

Here's a little secret for you. College sucks. Life in general is miserable and hard, often for no reason, often because powerful people profit from that misery. The last person who should be beating you up is yourself.

Try and live, user. We're all just trying to hang on and see what comes next. Hang with us on this aimless fucking rock a little longer.

Me too but I'm still here 12 years later. College isn't for everyone, maybe a trade suits you better, maybe your life will feel better with a job to give you a routine and people to interact with and then you build off of that.
You're going to have to come clean eventually. Dont wallow in past failures and instead focus on the now and tomorrow.
Play some vidya or something.

Do not. Seek Christ, repent and allow him to change your heart. The life he guides you on will be far better than your old one.

Life is pointless, no one will remember your name in less than a century after you death.
>I failed college 3 times
Lose some weight and become a pilot or something ''fun''. You're not a high school drop out so you still got plenty of options.

Do it in the forest.
Also nobody gives a shit you fucking loser. You won't do it pussy.

You can always keep yourself alive and help animals.