ACE ATTORNEY BTFO'D BY REAL LAWYER

thoughts?

Attached: comment_lawyer.png (500x184, 17.7K)

bros.. its fucking over...

it's true tho
Rekieta is based and makes fagtroons, commies seethe, he's the biggest streamer on youtube right now getting the most donations

lawyers are actually pretty fucking stupid honestly, more than any other profession when it comes to "their" profession. if I got a plumber im trusting him on pipes, whatever the fuck. I trust him. a lawyer? they can be literally retarded when it comes to lawyerings and legality

Why made them dig it out if you were gonna lose either way

they would have found the bullet came from the gun anyway

I don't play Ace Attorney for the trial realism.

BALLISTIC MARKINGS

This.

never played the series whats the development process like in terms of capcom involving actual lawyers in the game? if they do i wonder if they source from their own legal team lol

All the past few major trials being streamed did was confirm that Ace Attorney was less retarded than real life courtrooms and that real life attorneys are even more comically retarded.

That doesn't exclude your plumber being retarded in regard to pipes. There are morons in every proffession that make you winder hiw they are still working.

>ballistic markings
>after 7 years
>of the bullet being stuck in a body
at most they'd be able to determine the caliber, that's it.

They're magic in the game and perfectly tied
He needed the bullet in his arm for the plot to happen
There's also actual magic

Maddox sperged Nick rackets into existence when dick Masterson started dating his ex. This timeline is bonkers

>burger lawyer thinks he's qualified to discuss japanese law

This guy is gonna be seething as fuck when he meet the real japanese court

ah, yes. ALL tradesmen must be masters of plumbing.

it's just a really dumb question to ask, there's be literally no other reason for the bullet to be in his body other than the fact that he wanted to hide the fact that he was shot in the first place, you sure, technically they can't prove that bullet came from that gun on that day, but the fact that he lied about it not being there, and his fucking reaction to being found out kind of says a lot

>Trying to apply real world laws to a video game
The call. ANSWER IT.

Attached: 1654086983905.jpg (326x406, 39.65K)

But Ace Attorney takes place in America?

Attached: 431.png (498x278, 158.88K)

>real lawyer
then why is he on youtube?

Attached: hamada.png (532x473, 210.03K)

Because it makes him more money.

he must be a pretty bad "real lawyer" then

more like being an IRL lawyer is boring as shit
>have to learn a bunch of laws some of which are so stupid
>have to be stuck with your client for so long just so they don't do stupid shit and go to jail
>once shit is in loose you're going to defend them for absurd amount of time (even worse, if the client themselves is obviously in the wrong making the court case even longer)
>and yet, there is a high chance for them to be still guilty or the opposing side to be not guilty because the court can be dumb as a brick
the only good thing I can see when being a lawyer is the high pay check
you can practically just say this can be considered as a wageslave but instead of waging for money you are instead waging for being a attorney

Attached: weed mario.png (219x254, 135.31K)

Better than you at least.

>Rekieta is based and makes fagtroons, commies seethe
Holy shit, can you talk like a normal person instead of trying to include as many buzzwords as possible to fit in?

I'm not a great tap dancer either.

>willing becoming the Jew's plaything
Might as well just join the army

This ain't the 80s anymore, bub. For 90 percent of lawyers, they're basically just hourly paid wageslave aides. Hell, even then the reason everyone was trying to 'make partner' is because those are the only guys that got any real money.

He claimed he never suffered a bullet wound as there are no medical records of it right before that. Either way, he was fucked.

>a REAL lawyer
damn dude, it's not like I know at least 50 of those, such a rare breed

seethe you tranny freak

Attached: 1654028135112.webm (720x480, 2.34M)

YouTube comment screencap thread? Really?

Amerimutt seething because Phoenix Wright is an actual public defender helping innocent people clear their names unlike Western lawyers who are just corporate stooges.

Stop working in shitlaw

Ally McBeal isn't a fucking documentary you retards.

Only 5 percent of lawyers are trial lawyers and only 25 percent of lawyers are litigators. The other 70 percent basically never see the inside of a courtroom and are basically just paper pushers and researchers. Being a lawyer simply isn't the money maker you think it is.