Enlighten me on this Any Forums

Enlighten me on this Any Forums
I do not like lobotomy's gameplay so would I like this?
How important is it that I know the lore and story of the former?

Attached: 757042-library-of-ruina-windows-apps-front-cover.jpg (800x1200, 138.95K)

It's a direct sequel.
LoR sucks gameplay wise as well, however. Don't let Any Forums fool you.

It's a direct sequel.
LoR ganeplay's pretty good as well. Don't let Any Forums fool you.

It's a direct sequel.
It's gameplay is pretty divisive. You should probably listen to Any Forums on this one.

It's a direct sequel.
In this one you'll get to Angela's past and learnt that she did nothing wrong. She's also hot as fuck so I have no idea why A didn't fuck me. Do absolutely play this one for the lore.

It's a direct sequel.
I suck cocks on Any Forums

What's the gameplay like? I didn't like lobotomy because I am not into management games.

It’s not a direct sequel.
It’s fantastic gameplay wise unlike LC, but let Any Forums fool you.

Get it for free or check some gameplay on youtube. It's a deck building game

It’s a deck builder with turn-based battles and lots of reading if you want to win
It’s really fun, and there’s good options there, but the games tutorials do a bad job at explaining the systems

Attached: EwqItO_VoAQC7Wo.jpg (901x1148, 106.99K)

>Lots of reading
lol. Just put cards with big numbers in deck and win.
If enemy attacks a lot, put bleed too, why not.
Gebura does both things too, so game is easy.

I think I've gotten to the point that I've been obsessing over these games too much. I had a dream about it last night, sort of. "Binah" was there (or at least someone I seemed to know as Binah? Really only had her color scheme and otherwise had too many differences to be her like shorter hair and not even visibly in her 30s. Closer to Zena now that I think about it) and we were hanging out in a city. We met up with what was either as close an approximation of Chesed as the dream could manage (only really remember the blue hair). Can't remember much past that but when I woke up I felt like my stomach was about to force its way out my throat. I don't even really like Binah and I haven't reached her yet in either my current LobCo or Ruina playthroughs. Get her out of my sleep!

Attached: 1565350864090.png (517x368, 332.46K)

Jesus, man. My only obsession is drawing Angela from time to time because I like her character and her style.

Dis. Teknologie smas guesst gud. Big number eat little number

Attached: Exe1bi7VEAUfwK_.jpg (1000x1000, 87.44K)

It's a direct sequel.
Fuck off we are full

It's a direct sequel.
Depends on you, would you like story-heavy, linear Slay the Spire-ish game?
Story of LoR can be viewed from the perspective of a character who knows nothing about LobCorp, but you will miss a lot of references. Watch LC story segments on youtube if you want.

It's a direct prequel.
Don't listen to anyone in this thread, including me.

It's a completely new story about a new character.
The gameplay is enjoyable but difficult to understand when first playing due to the huge amount of nerfs to every beginning fight over the years.
You should play it as blind as possible while telling Any Forums what you think about the little snippets of story and worldbuilding

Do I need to run 3 copy of unlock? Or how that shit even works? Can you draw unlock 3 or you need to start from default?

you need to unlock, each card individually, so just run one and the rest of singleton cards. I know people like unlock in non-singleton decks but i always found it a hassle

Game made in way that new players will enjoy it. It will be different experience from what LobCorp players have in Ruina but not worse
Watching plot of LobCrop without playing it is worse experience anyway

Unlock 3 gets discarded like usual and you draw it again, it's also a high value card.
Unlock is good for proccing the passives of the index trio, the ones requiring to play N cards with different names. 3 copies in your deck is a little too much.

>each card individualy
Shame about that. Could be usefull on non-singleton. Since everyone have a same card draw problem that singleton just skips. Smoke too, but there is light gen problem.
Fair enough.

Unlock is kind of a meme because multi-slash already does the same thing way faster if you're singleton, and there's almost no reason to not go singleton.