TO DELIVER.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc62BgvXfb4
BRAZILIAN MAN DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: file.png (680x383, 385.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy07w1zPki0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BRAZILIAN MAN
Eww, I wish you told me before I bought the first two games.

Its a shame you had to experience kino before you knew

>racing segments
>fucking mech fights
Are we going to get another vocal theme for the final boss again?

Not a fan of the character designs still but that key art is great, such a step up.
Game will be really fun regardless.

there was a racing segment in the demo which felt REALLY good but mech fights are new

also I fucking hope so, the trailer felt a little dry without an epic vocal track

I'm not a fan of the new girl

How was Spark 1/2? Worth it?

It's crazy how much a design can hold a game back. Spark is like Ristar's dumb face with NiGHTS' jester hat and now with a jacket on. Sorry but man he looks lame. The rest of the game looks really great but doesn't get me excited.
Should hire a character designer next time like Evening Star is doing.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 395.gif (220x220, 2.17M)

Spark 1 is a fun 2D sonic game with a kirby twist. Plot/Story is okay and kinda funny but nothing to write home about, but at the very least is not cringe anymore due to a full rewrite. Its kinda buggy though

Spark 2 is an amazing display of 3D Sonic gameplay. Story and writing is awful but you can skip all of it thankfully and not miss a thing. Controls are tight and fast, but Fark doesnt have cool Jester powers

It seems Spark 3's story might be better due to the guy coming out of his edgy phase so now you might not see much cringe but its still an unknown

Music is great in both 1 and 2, done by a good team of artists
there's a really amazing demo for Spark 3 and the guy is brazilian so you can get the games for dirt cheap

It's funny, cause Sonic as a character has basically persisted almost solely off the golden goose that is his design. This is almost like an experiment to see if people would like Sonic without anything that makes the core design of the character.

Spark 3 demo is pretty good.
Has way better rail grinding than any sonic game.
but the physics, turning and slope-to-wall running in sonic utopia still feel way better.

spark's fark and shark (formerly bart's)

Spark 1 has some technical and UI issues, and some of the levels can be kind of empty, but yes it's good. I would recommend playing on hard mode since it's normally very easy and forgiving. Also the game doesn't tell you about the parry which is really important. Fark's mode is also fun. Spark 2 is a decent SA2 clone but the combat is so much worse. Still worth playing if you like Adventure Sonic.
I think the character design has held him back, yeah. Spark looks pretty awkward without the jacket, but I think they really made it work here. The style reminds me of Wind Waker with the large eyes and cel shading, and the jacket adds some more color variety to him. Looks pretty appealing now, to me at least.

Go back to plebbit, please

the girl's massive booba looks so wrong
I think the way Spark's race looks is so weird but I doubt he'll change it at this point

his best designs are definitely robots

Attached: file.png (293x500, 136.41K)

is this game a retelling of the original story just like 2 was a retelling of Fark mode in 1?

no its a new story
he talks a bit about it in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy07w1zPki0

Call me when he stops stealing from Kirby.

he arealdy did
second game has less kirby powers
third game seems to have switched the concept entirely

Lake man I kneel...

Attached: 1649333756138.jpg (692x1100, 190.7K)

do i need to play 1 and 2 before this?
it looks good