This is how sword fighting in video games looked like before from software reinvented it

this is how sword fighting in video games looked like before from software reinvented it.

Attached: 1654124409737.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

so cool

In soulshit enemies are a lot more aggressive, read inputs and deal a lot of damage. It's still the same r1 spam and dodging.

ESL-kun, we've been over this. We do not say "how...looked like."

You can say, "This is how sword fighting looked," or you can say, "This is what sword fighting looked like."

"This is how sword fighting looked" means that this is a literal representation of sword fighting.

"This is what sword fighting looked like" means that this is analogous to how sword fighting appeared.

"This is how sword fighting looked like" is a nonsense phrase that immediately signals you as a non-native speaker.

i'd rather play any of the witcher games than waste my time with souls games t b h

this game released after dark souls and its obvious a eurojank copy paste try

You just exposed yourself as an ESL. Only non-native speakers are this autistic.

R1s in ER are by far the weakest attacks DPS and posture wise.
You're be better of trying guard counters, they do as much posture damage as a fully charged R2 of the same weapon.
You can chain riposte 5 enemies in a row by doing this.

Attached: 1652382499408.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

If you say so

Attached: Severance- Blade Of Darkness %2F gameplay %2F Knight at Al Farum in full armor.webm (600x480, 2.91M)

I'm a native speaker. My ancestors came to the United States from England and Scotland in the 18th century.

kill yourself syntax error

All games are a waste o time, at least souls combat is very diverse and engaging.

Demon Souls came out 2 years before this

if i played this on release i would have lost my shit

Witcher 2 was the weakest of the 3 but it's still a 9/10 game

It was very fun yes. You can pick up the severed limbs and heads and use them as a weapon too.

Thanks, I've been living in the UK for a long time but my language has actually deteriorated because of multi-national colleagues. I manage fine but the issue is the written language is not where it's supposed to be and I should practice writing and take courses because maintaining a language is a lifelong task anyway. Typing posts on 4chins doesn't really improve anything either.

>combat working on random
>9/10
top kek mate. I do wonder what are 5/10 games for you if this piece of shit is 9.

I will never understand why people shit on Cyberpunk when every single Witcher game played like this. Let with Cyberpunk CD Project Red actually made a game with good gameplay.

Attached: 1635205167498.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

assassin's creed 1 and its consequences

that's exactly how Melenia works though

Withcer 2 literally has better feedback than Souls Shit games (Sekiro is not Soulsshit). The mechanics are just meh and it gets jank some times.

Hitting your average Bong with a sword in Witcher 2 is a lot more satisfying than hitting a zombie with a sword in SoulsShit.

Attached: what now you piece of filth.jpg (2560x1440, 776.41K)

>sord-sord-sord-tric-sord-roy-tric-sord

are you blind? Oh you are being sarcastic.

Soulshitters really are delusional.
They sit in their little bubble of mediocre gameplay, but because they've been told it's le hardcore gayman experience they'll defend the shit they're eating.

The "gameplay" is nothing more than lock-on button mashing with a memory puzzle on top.
Imagine where we could've been had consoles not been a thing.
Gods we'd have fun then.

based grammarchad

Stop using Silver Weapons on humans

This looks like shit though. Don't tell me you just like the spinny jumps he does.

you sound like a giant homosexual who got filtered lmao.

Better yet, when will we get swordfighting that isn't just striking a damage sponge over and over, but actually having the blades hit each other and having to block all hits, and one or two actual hits on the body ends the fight? Why are we STILL dealing with combat that's dudes wracking each other back and forth until a lifebar is drained?

Ironically AssCreed had this kind of figured out for awhile. It was overly scripted and janky, but it was an attempt. And they gave up on it and switched to "whack it until it has no health" combat a few years ago anyway.

Doing God's work, user

Stay in your bubble consolefag.