I don't even understand why Granblue Versus is still alive but for some fucking reason it keeps getting major updates...

youtube.com/watch?v=jbJ44fWfMug

I don't even understand why Granblue Versus is still alive but for some fucking reason it keeps getting major updates and characters.

Attached: 1638762384481.png (1530x694, 1.31M)

I guess it does well enough in Japanland. It's not as if the game was meant to appeal to anyone aside from the Japanese.

the new mechanics sound pretty hype, will make the game a bit faster from it's current turtley style. Just I have no idea what L2 is since I play on stick I am hype regardless

we V-shiftin now boys

Attached: fujotato.png (856x900, 842.27K)

"Well enough" for fighting game standards is pretty low anyway. I'm not really sure how these studios work, I guess they basically just have a skeleton crew for updates.
A "major update" for a fighting game with a new character is still not that much content compared to pretty much any other genre.

Cygames is legit a rich company, they at some point just gave out like 10 million yen to some random soccer team for the lulz. GBVS did have e-sports aspirations, but it is also a game for the GBF fans, so it will keep getting support (It's also actually pretty fun)

It's the only good fighting game Arcsoy has ever made and they know it at a subconscious level. They can't let their magnum opus justdie like that.

facts

>I don't even understand why Granblue Versus is still alive but for some fucking reason it keeps getting major updates and characters.
Are you that upset that your shitposting didn't do a damn thing? Cygames is not the one who'll drop support that easily, especially how much they've been pushing the game.

Attached: D76wozjWwAAw4WZ.png (713x402, 530.15K)

They already did with their horrible balancing.

Because CyGames would rather put their money into literally anything else BESIDES actually putting the money Granblue Fantasy brings in back into Granblue Fantasy development.

I expected nothing and got something cool instead.

This is going in a good direction. Gives us rollback and give me Ilsa and we are golden.

they better throw some money towards arc for the rollback update then

Sorry, did I hear that right? You want Siegfried? Coming right up along with 4 more fujoshit bait

Now it plays like almost every other anime game.

And that's the best they could do. Imagine investing back in that korean mmo.

because it's based

Attached: 88705806_p0.jpg (1100x1500, 1.13M)

>no rollback
dead

To be fair, Sieg would be the best guy they could put in - except for Reinhardtzar, maybe, but that ain't happening. But yeah, fuck the Sandy cucks.

>no airdash or triple overhead nonsense

i want my wife and rollback and will probably get neither

Attached: 1637063823220.jpg (1280x1810, 804.46K)

sietesisters....

>V-shift
>V-dash
>Overdrive
I actually guessed two of these as a shitpost
But goddamn that OD activation take FOREVER

shitlsa is only popular with secondary mutts
This game is dead in muttland, why even pander to them