Space Marine 2

Yep it's KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=ai5ngKEVZ1Y

Attached: 1631581414326.jpg (1920x1080, 642.37K)

derailing this thread

Attached: 1641212738816.jpg (1858x5114, 1.41M)

>tranny game

fuck off

Hopefully we will see necron as enemy later in the game would be kino if the world is under a secret necron tomb
kill yourself

Attached: 1632841347455.jpg (1000x1545, 217.66K)

>Kino.
Buddy Boltgun was the only kino thing to come out of skull thrones

you will never be happy.
nope

Attached: 1622836515889.jpg (1200x800, 177.12K)

can't understand tranny apologists

Attached: 1589278966251.jpg (720x942, 57.5K)

I'm sure you can't understand a lot of things user

the tranny apologists are the one trying to talk about the game and trying to ignore the fact there's a tranny working on it

is that an imperator-sized slug thrower, or a funky hellstorm?

Emperor Titan

Attached: 1652273572301.jpg (424x493, 98.13K)

i will NOT play slaanesh game.

its not just working on the game, the story and setting is a critical part, you can't have a mentally ill troon freak touching it because it will go straight into non-lore related bullshit, like the ultramarines were actually faggets and they were not persecuted for being traitors enticed by chaos but because they liked BUM BUM SEX!

>Necrons
Fuck off zoomie.

Sorry fucker. I don't play games about heretics.

It took a war for GW to finally cease (temporarily and allegedly) operations in Russia. They didn't give a fuck about ceasing when LGBT retards were being oppressed through law, conversion therapy, and the police.

The Anglican and American Woko Haram leftist retards have two passions in life - whining about Capitalism, and at the same time being the first to jump to defend Corporations such as Amazon, GamesWorkshop, and Disney, because they included a pathetic parody of diversity and inclusion in their products.
If Hitler painted his stache in rainbow colors, Leftists would frame him on their room walls to worship, we've learned that from the retarded tranny writer for Space Marine whose twitter history is whining about Capitalism yet working to financially support a corporation with shops open in the Middle East, Indonesia, China, and other regimes where the sales and land tax go into throwing LGBT off the roofs and conversion therapy programs, and retarded SJWs come to "her" and GW's defense completely sidelining the bigger picture of which entity is exploiting their retarded politics.

Attached: 1593660451849.jpg (604x767, 81.9K)

>start the game
>titus looks into the camera
>grabs the player by the throat
>trans lives matter
>trans rights before human rights

nobody likes russians though start shitting up Warhammer threads like you shit up everything.

Attached: 1633295007364.png (1003x666, 505.31K)

You're forgetting the sequence where Titus gets pegged by a Bolter Bitch and trans inquisitor.

and then titus tells you that you shouldn't discriminate against the chaos gods especially slaneesh because she is oppressed, genderfluid LGBT++++++++

>when a mentally ill leftist on meds who can't read starts replaying to posts they didn't read
Perfect example of why mentally ill shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.

Honestly I think the castration scene was a bit much, but I guess they really wanted to show the the punishments heretics go through.