Why are all indie games about depression?

Why are all indie games about depression?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 85.64K)

>all indie games
>posts one literally who game
Name 5 more games that actually matter that are specifically about depression.

The only game i regret buying. The controls are unbearably sluggish. It feels like they intentionally slowed down the movement to stretch out the game.

Celeste
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
Night in the Woods
Spiritfarer
Binding of Isaac

>hurr they don't matter
Neither do you

same, I remember being hyped about the game from some event an year prior, but when I got it I was incredibly disappointed. As you said the characters are sluggish, the gameplay is minimal and it is super short, I finished it in like 4 hours or so.

Limbo

Depression is inherently a personal issue that people mainly go through alone. Most of the games are created by just one or two people so they will be more personal experiences.

>Hellblade
Wrong.
>Spiritfarer
Wrong.
>Binding of Isaac
Are you fucking retarded?

I liked it, but i guess on switch the control are just better, never had problems with that

Because the overwhelming majority of human beings are depressed

Why do you suppose that is?

I like indie games because they very likely are metroidvanias.

Capitalism

Millennials are so fucking stupid.

Capitalism obviously. Everyone is poor and desperate, most people are worked like slaves, can't see a doctor, can't get a good night's sleep, don't eat decent food, don't have time for hobbies, exercise, introspection, deprived personal expression, etc. Everyone is stressed and miserable all the time except for an extremely small minority of people. That minority gets smaller every year.

Celeste did everything great. Go back to Any Forums

Where did I say Celeste was a bad game you overly sensitive tranny? Kill yourself.

Or Roguelites. Honestly I never get tired of either genre even though shittier ones do come out once in a while, the point is people keep making them and I keep pirating them.

>Celeste did everything gre-ACK
Huh?

Dilate, chud.

Attached: 1653504839601.jpg (800x800, 76.91K)

Unironically the jews and other greedy elites. They would rather people suffer their whole lives than give up even a tiny bit of their wealth and power.

>____ism is why I'm poor and rich are rich
Actually it's because you and the majority of people are stupid and lazy.

Exchange juice for the rich caste of any given country, and yes.

>Binding of Isaac
Isn't that about trauma and the way it affects imagination?

You're right, all 8 billion living human beings should just learn to code, problem solved

No, it is about religion and how it fucks your entire life, also poop.

I thought religion was just the setting dressing for any kind of neglectful or abusive trauma.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.