Thanks Lann, you're so awesome Lann

Thanks Lann, you're so awesome Lann.

Attached: 75-1631341979-1578849984.png (330x442, 212.39K)

he never had the makings of a varsity athlete

more like Trann

Out of here reddit

Attached: 1633176084374.jpg (1000x1000, 92.05K)

Kingmaker was good. But why is every companion and npc in WotR so annoying, over explained and a wall of text?

Attached: 1653833866714.gif (245x231, 853.87K)

I took the spider wife over him. She carried me all game with the sheer number of crits she put out. Popping heads left and right.

Shut the fuck up junior.

>every
Regill and Daeran carry the game

Be honest, Lann or Wenduag?

why?

>his whole motivation is rebelling against his chief
>Lawful alignment
Did they play their own game? Did someone have a Monk fetish or what because Hunter class would have made a lot more sense.

Daeran is funny and regill is based

Wenduag is a more interesting character and has better character development, especially if you romance her. But then youre getting smelly spider pussy instead of Arueshale so eh

Just because you don't follow someone else's law doesn't mean you aren't lawful as oxymoronic as that sounds.

why is he lawfull
why is he a monk
he is a fucking sewer mutant he doesn't know law or anyone who could train him

Picking spider is better choice than autistic lizard boy since otherwise she would betray you in chapter 4. However, if you do recruit her from the start and finish her personal quest, she won't and thus survive to the end. Meanwhile Mr Female Drunken Boxer will still pull an hero in final chapter unless you literally suck his dick on every occasion. Similar problem to Sosiel brother, who survive ONLY if you constantly call him victim on black priest personal quest. Even when ot doesn't make any sense since said brother was pure dick.

Fuck modern screenwriting.

Attached: 15D2D7E97A4E307D3CCE320921E7E9D9026EE2E4.jpg (1680x1050, 359.37K)

Wenduag is much more fitting. Lann is one of those wannabe Marvel characters who talk in quips all the time.

>Arueshale
>cure her of death by snusnu
>she immediately fucks the living shit out of you.

:3

Lann. No waifufaggotry on my watch.

>Did they play their own game?
Did you? Lann is a fucking lawtist to the core. In council meetings and his commentary for the various quest he always advocates for the most Lawful decision possible. The dude's obsessed with maintaining order and following his morals to the letter. He's the kind of guy who would unironically suggest hanging theives (which he actually advocates for during one of the meetings)

thieves should hang

Why does Lann’s character change so drastically from when you first meet him? I originally picked him but he turns into an annoying cunt after the first dungeon.

He lived in a tribe of other mongrels and regards the "law of the tribe" to be above all else. In Pathfinder a monk is less special than the name would imply, it's basically just a martial artist who believes in a code and discipline.

no reason, its just a ninja turtles reference