Who is your favorite game maker/publishers?

Who is your favorite game maker/publishers?

Attached: companies-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 198.6K)

Lyft

BMW making best vydia ofc.
user, please...

I might have to change my answer. Walgreens is pretty kino.

I prefer Tesla.

Attached: 08tesla-videogames--SUB-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 264.18K)

Don't have one. They're all terrible and I discourage people from giving game designers money.

Attached: 1514581570943.jpg (300x309, 13.98K)

I pirate everything, maliciously too.

My normie discord bros have recently gotten tired of how bad games are despite the price tag, so I've taught them the joys of piracy.

They get funded by BlackRock for appealing to ESG policies regardless. May I remind you that you get MILLIONS by a TRILLIONAIRE just by endorsing gays, transgenderism, and abortions.

So there is literally ZERO reason not to pirate, your sales are NOTHING compared to the income generated by BlackRock funding.

Pic related pays for all your videogames, every single cent is paid off by this rich glorious bastard.

So pirate away, pirate everything.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x1054, 120.64K)

My nigger

Attached: 1615383311266.jpg (793x1024, 50.53K)

You will never play as female.

7 years and still seething. Trump lost, chud.

I don't have one.
There are certain groups I look out for just in case they might live out their old glory; Capcom for instance. Wasn't a fan of MHW, but I've liked Rise so far and Dragon's Dogma was pure kino incarnate. But I haven't put any stock into any developer in more than 10 years.

I've only bought like 3 games in the past 10 years. Nioh 2, Elden Ring and Dragon's Dogma. All Japanese games.

Attached: 1650904729748.jpg (1048x743, 307.3K)

Video games?

You know this thread isn't about video games

What is it about? Piracy?

Treasure Co and 90s SNK are the best game devs of all time, ok now you can resume your rant about the McDonalds rainbow and how the "downfall" is totally about to happen.

It's for Any Forumsfag circlejerk seething

I had to check if the Exxon one was real.
Well, sorta.

Attached: file.png (598x199, 177.4K)

falcom
their logo is already a rainbow so they'd never change it which they definitely would otherwise as you know if you've played kuro

The best part is it's only the US account

I thought falcom was pretty traditional.
I was trying to play the huge backlog I have.
Only played Ys 1-4 + Nayuta.
Their games pozzed as well now or what.

And the ironic part is when did eco friendly faggots care about gas?

Impressive, very nice, now let's see China, Russia and other Middle Eastern branch logo