Music by hans zimmer

>music by hans zimmer

Attached: grimace-clint-eastwood.gif (240x228, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iy4iQvJo24U
youtube.com/watch?v=DqMmZywAXzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying attention to things you don’t like.

Based retard

>classic vidya gets a remaster
>soulful and varied original soundtrack is replaced by generic ebin orchestral music in every part of the game

Attached: aba.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

He's going to live his entire life in the gargantuan shadow of John Williams and Danny Elfman.

Attached: 1593242319764.jpg (390x260, 14.26K)

His music in the new Bladerunner was so bad. Actual disgrace compared to Vangelis (RIP)

I dunno, I liked Interstellar. And Dunkirk's was really good at setting a tone. Other than that, I don't care for the rest of his work, and he definitely set the worst trend ever for trailers and soundtracks since Inception.

I liked his score for Interstellar. I wouldn't have thought of an Organ when looking for an instrument to capture the feeling of space, but man does it do the job excellently.

>John Williams and Danny Elfman
These guys do the soundtrack equivalent of pop music. It's all in your face and on the nose. It's only liked by retards. If they were composing operas that would be one thing but they're doing film soundtracks. It shouldn't be so obnoxious.

not like he cares. zimmer doesn't touch an instrument in years, but he has an army of ghost writers and composers that follow the ipse dixit philosophy. most of what people claimed he made didn't even flew on his mind in the first place.

>music by Yuka Kitamura

Attached: 1594608571517.png (800x559, 11.6K)

based, true film score heads appreciate people like James Newton Howard

Hans Zimmer work can be hit-or-miss.
I loved the Crysis 2 theme, I think is iconic to the game and everyone remembers it.
youtu.be/Iy4iQvJo24U

youtube.com/watch?v=DqMmZywAXzI

Attached: 1598820530354.gif (454x324, 123.32K)

Wait, when did Vangelis die?

He's really good when he's let off the leash. A lot of the time, though, he gets taken on for name power and is then directed to just make the most generic soundtrack.

>I think is iconic to the game and everyone remembers it
You're right. I actually played Crysis 2 and I don't remember anything about the game except for there being some controversy about tessellation and the main theme Hans Zimmer did. I genuinely mean that. I don't remember a single thing that happens in the game. I don't remember the plot. I don't remember any characters. But I still remember the theme.

>music by Inon Zur

Attached: 1459760065217.gif (213x199, 339.08K)

name 4

Within the last month or so

>>music by hans zimmer
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMM