ITT: Games that Any Forums hates but are actually good

ITT: Games that Any Forums hates but are actually good

Attached: Uncharted collection.jpg (1920x1080, 890.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_N_2VpcUds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's 4th game on pc you fucking snoys
and the game where you play as a big assed chick

Yeah it doesn't come with the kino multiplayer so I don't really care
Still probably gonna get it because this series would play so much better with kbm

Attached: Uncharted 4 multiplayer.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

This guy hates the new pokemon game because he watched the trailer in 480p.

Okay?

Attached: Nintendo.jpg (500x470, 62.57K)

man nu-lara plays exactly like this and it also has multiplayer

NuRaider is literal trash compared to Uncharted
Which is especially funny considering Uncharted ripped off Tomb Raider in the first place, then TR ripped off Uncharted

technically a VN

Attached: kino.jpg (1000x1426, 250.91K)

Show me those rope physics and taunts in TR2013
Also laughable you'd even bring up mp considering Uncharted still has players and tomb raider was dead 2 weeks after release

I find the way these games came into fruition to be humorous.
>Indiana Jones
>videogame about female Indiana Jones
>videogame about male version of female Indiana Jones

Uncharted 3 should be skipped. Its madatory that it should be avoided at all times.

And all 3 are former shells of themselves
You have TR with the "new trilogy" having absolutely nothing to do with the original games, and changing up the gameplay and Lara so much that it is unrecognizable
With Uncharted, 4 was already a far cry from what made the first 3 great- then they decide to make a garbage movie with TOM "MANLET" HOLLAND as Drake and Mark Wahlberg as Sully LMAO
Then with Indy they are making a new movie after the last one (lmao) and you already know how it's gonna play out
Everything new sucks, unironically

Attached: uncharted movie.jpg (1280x720, 136.36K)

It's alright, user. In around a decade, I'll get my multimedia company going. Then you'll get a back-to-back stream of kino.

The only people that actually bought the nuTR games are people that put up benchmarks on YouTube.

I bet you skip Crash 3 too motherfucker

Have fun battling Neil Druckmann in unarmed combat

>but it has the hecking batman grapnel hook
ok physics shooting look exactly like your average tps and i don't see why you would put on such a high pedestal, after i beat uncharted 3 in 8 hours i only felt the aftertaste of pure shovelware
the sheer amount of 3rd rate qte-filled cover based action shooters in the ps3 era uncharted influenced makes it unforgivable or am i talking about gears of war

The melee was fun as fuck
Story took a hit but it had arguably the best set-pieces out of the entire series

Attached: Uncharted 3 melee.gif (300x200, 475.04K)

You might just be a moron

I assume I'm already capable of kicking his ass, but I'll further continue my weight training to ensure my stats are higher when the battle occurs.
I do intend to start doing martial arts training, as well as unironic sword training. I shall envision Druck as my nemesis.

>I shall envision Druck as my nemesis
More power to you, I wish you luck on your journey

Attached: Amy Hennig.jpg (1280x720, 173.56K)

Attached: 857A8D12-AA67-4C85-BA6C-A4695B9D6162.jpg (554x554, 46.93K)

Never heard of this, what is the story mode about?

You gotta save the world from the Fortnite.

Whats that

admit it Any Forums, Any Forums has the best Any Forums based video game.
youtu.be/w_N_2VpcUds

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 1.06.01 AM.png (1146x682, 755.92K)

Thank you, user. Make sure to pirate all of my creations. Be prepared for a trilogy of pure fucking retardkino.