Why can't they afford voice acting

Why can't they afford voice acting

Attached: 1654114431751.jpg (1200x675, 66.21K)

>The way she looks at me
NOOOOOO MY DICKKKKK

Looks like a generic Latinx instead of a Spaniard/Portuguese

My guess is that Gamefreak also checked out Mexico and Brazil only to figure out that they're too shithole to be featured in a Pokemon game

They could but Gamefreak is too retarded to play around voice acting with a customizable player name.

Yeah I was really disappointed when the text box popped up with no voice. Pokemon would gain a lot of it had half decent voice acting.

>Latinx
Go back.

I'M GONNA BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Why do you fucking retards want voice acting? What the fuck is wrong with your stupid infantile brains?

Voice acting requires extra effort, so gamefreak refuses to touch it

Small indie company, prease understandu.

retards are the reason pokemon is shit these days. smoothbrains prioritize garbage like voice acting and having some shitty pixels follow behind you instead of having the full pokedex or functional multiplayer or any other proper features

Seriously, I don't get them
>FINALLY less focus on story I can just get to the gameplay!
>WHERE is the VOICE ACTING for the CUTSCENES I DON'T WANT

If you've ever watched the anime at any point after 4kids stopped handling it you don't want fucking voice acting.

They're struggling to afford new animations and modern textures. Why would that even make it to their list?

EZ to solve. Just give the player a partner Fearow like the Rotomdex. Every time an NPC says the player's name have the Fearow screech annoying loud over them.
>So your name is SCREEE!?

>2022
>people still hope for good things from gamefreak

Attached: 1650411398258.webm (640x360, 1.28M)

Nintendo should just give them whatever Animal Crossing uses. If rather computer gibberish than silence

They don't want to pay for it, and if I'm being totally honest with you my guy, I don't want the games to be 14 gigabytes just because faggots don't want to read.

But New Pokemon Snap had voice acting and that was a fucking Bandai NAMCO game

Cuts into their profits.

Braindead writing aside, did they really settle for a VN slideshow for a cutscene? You'd think this was from some Vita shovelware.

>Are you these three's trainer?

Is this broken English or am I retarded?

Attached: 1537508727492.jpg (602x709, 85.91K)

>Are you these [Three Pokemons'] trainer?

It's not broken English but it sounds awkward enough that most people would rephrase.

>reddit spacing
>latinx
kys

>are you the trainer of those 3 pokemon

You're retarded. There's nothing wrong with it.

its the alliteration messing with you

Thanks for confirming I'm retarded user

Attached: 1519438150594.jpg (400x306, 20.81K)

These three is the name of one of the unrevealed nu pokemon. It's like a dugtrio magneton kind of thing.

da fk you talking about
you can find all type of people in latin america
from blue eyed blondes to redheads to albinos to blacks to tanned ones
"it looks like a generic latinx" is the stupidest phrase ever

It's definitely now due to how fast the games are made. Scheduling voice actors takes MONTHS, imagine doing that for every language these games come in, not to mention releasing at the exact same time.

>latinx
Fuck off fag

>Latinx
I'm going to need you to do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 20220413_123823.jpg (1015x864, 132.85K)

Why can't Pokemon just do voice grunting like Zelda did all the way back in Majora's Mask?

Kek, this bait works every single time. But otherwise, correct. GameFreak has been obsessed with adding darkies in all their games since Sun and Moon. It made sense there, even made sense for the brit bongs in Gen 8 who have been invaded and conquered in their capital city irl. Not so much here though even with the existence of Moors and such.

It took them forever to go 3D and they still fuck that up. How the fuck does Skyrim on the Switch look better than every Pokemon game to come out on the switch?

>latinxs suddenly hate being called latinx
You weren't complaining about being called latinx a decade ago. Why only start now?

I'm a nigger, not a beaner mate.