What does Any Forums think of GAMER ENERGY DRINKS

What does Any Forums think of GAMER ENERGY DRINKS

Attached: 1648830132869.jpg (500x500, 105.78K)

I've always wanted to try G-Fuel, can't justify the absurd fucking price though so I've never touched it

Just get my highs off soda, tea and coffee currently

goyslop

GFUEL is the Apple of energy drinks. You're paying extra for the tuber's name on the container.

I drink water.

I don't like them too much to be honest. I only drink them in a pinch but I'd rather drink coffee.

i prefer coffee and tea,but after trying a sample,it's neat i guess.

G-Fuel is just an upfront cost. It works out to be cheaper than energy drinks in the long run.
It's just Kool-Aid with taurine and caffeine in it, though. It's nothing special. It just lacks sugar and that's a novelty to Americans.

Lack of high fructose corn syrup would be a novelty.

yes

Attached: 72a3896633c2a52e43c338a26bc48ed413b93fabc55f138141c1369b9182229d.jpg (1242x2048, 319.54K)

Can I just mix this shit with club soda? I need the carbonation. It's placebon as fuck but energy drinks need to be tangy and carbonated or I don't feel as awake. I hate coffee.

Attached: 1472860069099_0.png (600x979, 190.73K)

you'll grow up one day little user

Kewl.

Your mouth must look like hell

Just buy the pre-mixed cans at your gas station

much cheaper

love it because it doesn't give me any acid reflux since it's mostly water.

The cans are carbonated, though much much milder than soda or even sparkling water.

Its whatever, like says its cheaper in the long run if you dont like coffee and want energy drinks.

I've tried and it just explodes when you mix it, dont reccomend.

I've got some Gamer Supps and they're pretty okay. I probably won't buy them again since I can't get tracking on my order due to being international

gfuel is way too powdery, the last sips are horrible.

if youre in the euro spheare try out x gamer

Attached: 1627974918870.gif (640x636, 2.99M)

Here are the best flavors
1. scorpion sting
2. radioactive leminade
3. demonade
I wish they'd do more spicy flavors.

works with carbonated water with at may end, though you have tho go slow because it can get really foamy also youll have to stir the powder in istead of shake

The mango one is good but the waifu one is HORRIBLE. It's fucking cotton candy. I only bought it because of the name but it's bad.

>Energy formula
>Sugar free
>15 calories
...What's even in it?

I've tried pina colada, apple, blueberry, cherry and badgers flavour (from the samples) and of them pina colada is probably my least favourite but all are pretty good

mostly "helpfull vitamins", a shitload of caffeine and lead

I hate coconut, cotton candy, bubblegum, flavors like that. I imagine i'd hate pina colata. Also kinda bummed they never restock the anime girl cups. I'd like the purple one.

according to their website; a bunch of chemicals that are vitamins A through D(like Methylcobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride and many others) Citric acid, silica, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, food dyes

Same, gotta get those fomo sales and make a scalpers market. Turn that brand into a lifestyle or exclusive club