Why didn't they just send a guy who speaks Spanish? it's literally the 2nd most spoken language in the US

Why didn't they just send a guy who speaks Spanish? it's literally the 2nd most spoken language in the US

Attached: MV5BOGVkNjEyN2EtMjRiYi00ZWY1LThkOWItZTNkNjA0MTE4YmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDQwMzA@._V1_.jpg (1500x2070, 449.74K)

because it's called resident evil not illegal alien carlos

now i'm imagining a short cholo from LA being in a resident evil game lol

All the Spanish speaking agents were playing Bingo that day.

The president wanted Leon to fuck Ashley.

There's no concrete evidence that Leon didn't understand them.

I would play Illegal Alien Carlos. I find Mexicans funny.

Residente Maligno Cuatro

It exists.

Attached: TO.jpg (757x952, 173.37K)

excuse me……….sir………?

I love you. (This post)

Luis and Salazar spoke fluent english and there wasn't too much talking to be done anyways.

I still don't understand the plan of the cult. How the fuck were they thinking infecting a 16 year old and bringing her back to the states would change anything.

You think they would have handed over Ashley and stopped their Las Plagas plot if Leon threw around "por favor" a bit?

It's implied in the game intro
>leon enters in that dude's house
>begins speaking to a native spaniard deep within the woods in ENGLISH
>dude answers back in Spanish
>he apologizes in English

There were two Spanish cops with him. Hypothetically they would've gone with Leon into the village and helped translate, and question villagers, but they were lazy and hostile to Leon so they sat in the car while Leon went alone.

Attached: 1653309180722.jpg (756x1024, 67.75K)

You could say Leon apologized because he knew what he said. Probably not that much of a stretch, even considering that the villager's tone of voice was obvious that he didn't like him.

When Japan writers are involved don't think about it too hard because they didn't either.

The cult leaders can mind-control other infected. The plan is for Ashley to infect the president, then they'll have control over him. Though there was probably some communication breakdown between the leaders, since just letting Leon rescue Ashley would bring their plan to fruition.

I love you too, I love all you guys.

Because Leon already had experience doing missions in Spanish speaking nations and figured he did fine the last few times.

>tfw they won’t make fun of Leon for being a make-up wearing pretty boy in the remake