What was this assholes problem?

What was this assholes problem?

Attached: elden-ring-dung-eater-cinematic.jpg (1200x1200, 955.93K)

He was white.

he wanted to be born an omen but was born a human
so he wore omen-like armor and mutilated other people so they'd reincarnate as omens

well yeah, he ate poop.

He's a bit of a party pooper.

Loathsome dung eater!

Attached: ethanfight.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>guys who wanna be dragons and mutiliate things end up as decrepit half-breed creatures who drag their stomachs on the ground and can't even fly
>guy who wants to be an Omen is deranged
>people who wanna be gods end up dead, corrupted or horribly cursed in some way

ER is like a cautionary tale of accepting yourself.

Be like Boc, once he accepts himself he excels to greatness, even as a demi-human.

Attached: dung.png (591x357, 103.64K)

Everyone's asshole

kek

'ate the queen
'ate the golden order
'ate peoples dung
luv me poop rape
simple as

This theme was in ds1 too, characters that didn't have questlines (just doing their things) and not trying to become hotshit do survive, Patches survives through all of the games with no trouble because he knows when you should beat it

Patches arguably understood that the true method to prevent hollowing is to have a neverending task that you enjoy doing. Most people in Souls games that hollow either complete their goals and become aimless, or fail to achieve their goals and succumb to despair. But for Patches, there will always be more greedy people seeking treasure that he can kick off cliffs, and thus reduce the total amount of greed in the world.

americans arent human

Enemy Felted

the not that great poopoo snacker.

Dark souls 2 was even more blatant with that, with the whole theme of "want". Desire keeps you from hollowing.

I knew europeans were stupid but I didn't think they'd be illiterate

>that guy you kill in all the games survives through all the games
???

just bee urself!

Also about accepting others. The Greater Will's intolerance of outsiders and need for control created more problems than it solved. Marika likely wouldn't have gone apeshit and the Frenzied Flame wouldn't exist if it didn't demand that all life adhere to its ideals.