Now that Nintendo got Pokéshit out of the way, we now know that the actual Direct is next week

Now that Nintendo got Pokéshit out of the way, we now know that the actual Direct is next week.

What are your:
>Hopes
>Fears
>Expectations
>Pipedreams

Attached: nintendo-direct (1).jpg (1600x900, 37.87K)

>Hopes
Pikmin 4
>Pipedreams
Pikmin 4 comes out this year
>Expectations
shit I don't care about
>Fears
Hey! Pikmin 2

Attached: 1632443437945.jpg (512x382, 19.91K)

directs stopped being fun since they stopped smash dlc. they should've kept it going regardless of sakurai's wishes.

Attached: 1640371372017.jpg (680x403, 117.47K)

bayo 3

I have no expectations other than a trailer for BoTW2. I usually have very little expectations and the only game concepts i think about are so pipedream outlandish it doesn't matter, like a Peach & Daisy RPG, or a Metroid Prime Online multiplayer game.

Somebody is scared that Geno will make it in

I want a new Fire Emblem that isn't like Three Houses, a remake of 4/6, Prime 4, or BOTW 2. Pipe dream would be Etrian Odyssey sequel shown. Don't care about the rest really.

THIS TIME THE'LL SHOW A NEW F-ZERO
THIS TIME FOR SURE BRO

Attached: StillNoF-Zero.gif (83x75, 2.42M)

We all know Pokemon does their own thing, but the fact that stuff like KotOR 2 and frupdates for Strikers just got revealed out of the blue on Twitter (along with BotW 2 and the Mario movie getting delayed, of course) really make me doubt we're getting a Direct anytime soon. Those Twitter things do feel like things that would be announced in a Direct, especially since the port of KotOR 1 was in the September one and the frupdate announcement for Golf was at E3 last year. And for anyone who might still care about Advance Wars: You know they'll do the same thing; hell, they might even make it an eShop exclusive

Attached: thejewbruh.png (174x142, 38.38K)

The second wave of the Booster Course Pass is a guarantee

>Hopes
A new game, no remaster or spin-off
Either a new 2D Metroid game or a remake/remaster using Dread engine, assets and style
>Pipedreams
They stop being jews for a moment to announce Metroid Prime trilogy, with both control styles options at least for 1 and 2, and an extra harder difficulty setting.
A new Punch Out!
A new Sin & Punishment
A new Star Fox game by someone that is not Miyamoto
>Expectations
More about MK8D DLC
More about Bayonetta 3
Third party stuff, hopes is something good
>Fears
Stupid shit

This is our year!
r-right?

Attached: DB death spear.jpg (700x550, 77.94K)

>A new Punch Out!
This will single-handedly make me dust off my switch.

Why? Switch has no games, and it's certainly not getting any this year or next.

>Hopes
I just want a good presentation that gives me hope for the Switch's future and its games. Splatoon 3 and BoTW2 haven't really sold me yet.
>Fears
A pretty underwhelming presentation; majority focuses on only two games while everything else gets shafted
>Expectations
There will be a trailer for a game that seems like it could be a returning IP at first, only for it to turn out to be indie garbage.
>Pipedreams
The rumors about Namco developing a Kid Icarus Uprising port are true

>>Hopes
Games I like.
>>Fears
New Switch 2 Pro.
Games I don't care about.
>>Expectations
Mostly games I don't care about, one or two big games I look forward too.
>>Pipedreams
New WarioLand.
New Golden Sun.

Attached: EQBQKAjUcAA0pDD.jpg (1080x1080, 65.05K)

>still riding the puppetfag train
Ngmi

I swear wasnt there actually a metroid prime multiplayer game on the 3ds? Am I imagining that or did it just like get announced and not happen or something?

>A new Sin & Punishment
>A new Star Fox game by someone that is not Miyamoto
based rail shooter chad. A new Star Fox game is still possible.

Attached: 1647682674714.jpg (900x1200, 155.31K)

F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero F-Zero

It was Federation Force. It came out a year after it was announced and it bombed HARD

Super mario rpg 2 in the style of PAPER MARIO 64 would be amazing

>Hopes
Starfy
2D Zelda and Mario
Kid Icarus
>Fears
Nothing
>Expectations
Nothing
>Pipedreams
Fire Emblem Fates remake

fuck sakura he should get off his ass and develop Urprising 2 and sqalawagdua

Nice try snoy, stop trying to deflect from your no games console

>Hopes
Metroid Prime HD/4, Xenoblade 3 SE drops and it's not delayed to September, BotW2 release date, Pikmin 4
>Fears
no Metroid/BotW2
>Expectations
Xenoblade 3, splatoon 3, mario strickers, FE three hopes trailers
>Pipedreams
Prime 4 gameplay trailer with release date, MPHD is actually trilogy HD, Viewtiful Joe 3, New F-Zero

Attached: sylux 2.gif (700x444, 792.85K)

I dread the day they finally make a new one, the gamecubeniggers will be completely unhinged, look at how much they ruined discussions about luigi's mansion 3 and the new mario strikers imagine the trainwreck when the new f zero doesn't look like the ideal version of GX in their retard brains

>Hopes
Silksong
>Expectations
No Silksong

Thats kinda lame, i remember a metroid prime game on the original DS that wasnt online but the multiplayer was really fun even just on the demo cartridge that came with the DS along with mario 64. Sucks they managed to fuck that up.

Please let it go anons. This isn't healthy and we're worried about you.

prime hunters was online, and it was great

SHAW

Attached: 2D6E6532-47A4-454D-A00B-C1B8DD478A4C.jpg (783x391, 48.78K)

F-ZERO NX BAYBEEEEEEEEE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: falconramen.gif (498x280, 2.77M)

>Hopes
Xenoblade 3 news that doesnt make the game look mid
>Fears
Xenoblade 3 news that makes the game look mid
>Expectations
A lot of shit i don't care about and maybe an indie or 2 that looks cute but i wont buy
>Pipedreams
Xenoblade X port

Metroid Prime trilogy and Windwaker/Twilight Princess is all I ever ask for, but they'll never do it.

Attached: 1644017244722.jpg (1280x720, 90.17K)

>A new Star Fox game is still possible.
As likely as f-zero at this point and due to zero's failure its even more unlikely to be a rail-shooter

No shit? I guess i never actually had wifi until like 2009 anyway so i never wouldve tried.

I NEED A NEW F-ZERO GAME!!!!!!! ANNOUNCE IT YOU FUCKING SLANT EYED BASTARDS.

>hopes
More xenoblade 3 info
Xenoblade 3 special edition release details for burgerland
Proper Metroid prime 4 trailer
More botw2 info
>pipedreams
Xenoblade 3 info that reveals that Mikial survived the events of xb2
New punchout!!
N:TWEWY dlc
>expectations
More xenoblade 3 info
Bayo 3 info
Splatoon 3 info
Short segments about sonic frontiers, FEW 3 hopes, and the new pokemon games
Boring shit no one cares about between the big stuff
>fears
Xenoblade 3 delayed back to original release date
Bayo 3 canceled
Botw2 canceled

Attached: Please come back in 3, Mik.png (469x1258, 660.13K)

>Expectations
BotW 2 trailer, Advance Wars 1+2 ReBoot Camp release date, an update/trailer for Mario & Rabbids 2, Splatoon 3 news, Game Boy/GBC/GBA games on NSO, Fire Emblem news, a new game or two, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pack Vol.2, another Zelda game/remake to fill the void of BotW 2
>Hopes
Pikmin 4, Metroid Prime Trilogy or anything Metroid related, an older franchise gets a new game, Goldeneye 007 on NSO, Wind Waker and/or Twilight Princess HD on Switch
>Pipedreams
New F-Zero or Golden Sun game, SSBU Fighters Pass Vol.3, Super Mario Odyssey sequel, remakes for The Legend of Zelda and Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
>Fears
Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash 2, Zelda Oracle games remade in the style of Link's Awakening remake, Nintendo fans will be underwhelmed because their sky high expectations weren't met and go off about how "NINTENDO IS DOOMED!!" for the umpteenth time this week

Attached: YoungYellowWollywog.png (374x328, 64.98K)