GS

I got some great news for everyone who plays on xbox/PC.
Avowed will launch arround holiday season this year. We are pretty excited since this is the game from the studio we work at that has the longest development line (Will be 5 years when it launchs) and the biggest budget. I warn you, the map will be a lil bit smaller than skyrim but it will have more dungeons, caves and ruins to explore. There are even some underground cities. Also I can confirm you that Pentiment (Josh Sawyer Disco Elysium) will probably launch this year too. Grounded 1.0 will launch on august too.
I think I can answer some questions regarding other microsoft studios, if you got any. I got some info that can be handy for anybody excited about the showcase

Attached: 201923.jpg (1920x1080, 76.68K)

Im gonna bite
Is there any other game this year?
Which one is the more incompetent xbox studio?

>I think I can answer some questions regarding other microsoft studios, if you got any.
What is id software working on.

What's MS's stance on how Halo is being handled?

will anything from machinegames be shown

Yes. Forza motorsport is set to launch in the same period I think. Like 1 month after maybe. I expect it to launch around christmas. There is also a gears of war collection and a remake of FO1 I think and one or two games that are being handled by XGSP.
The most incompetent studio by far is The iniciative. Don't get me wrong, they are maybe the most talented people on the market but they don't have a leader or a clear vision. BGS has Todd... We have Josh.. Double fine has Tim...Inexile has Brian

Quake reboot. But they wont do the Strogg stuff. They want to go back to the roots. They will launch a Quake 2 remaster anyway, probably at the next quakecon. Probably a shadow drop.
They already knew it was going to be kind of mid..But they want it to keep getting better. It has the potential to be one of the main FPS. Only thing Phil keeps repeating them is to hear more the players (Which they do but end up doing stupid decisions)
Yes. Wolfenstein but it will launch in Jan-Feb

Why are you lying?

>a remake of FO1 I think
Who's working on this.

See you in 11 days friend.

>a remake of FO1
oh good, we'll get to see the only good fallout game ruined

BGS austin. But they are in constant talk with Brian for reference.

Are they keeping it isometric like the original or is it being changed into a Bethsda-style game.

To be honest I got high expectations for this. It will be all the same but with better graphics and fully voiced lines. Also they wanted to do combat similar to Wasteland 3.

Isometric. They wanted to do a fps again but they all said that it will kill the vibe and pacing of the original game.

what's inXile working on?

Cool. It might actually be decent then.
Are there plans to remake/remaster any other Bethesda games?

Do you think Avowed could be a GOTY contender?

What's the progress on Fable and Hellblade?

An steam punk FPS-RPG. It gave me a dishonored meets Bioshock infinite last time I saw some weapons and buildings textures.

Contender, totally. Winner I dont think so. It will be better thant outer worlds for sure but fuck...Elden Ring came this year and it really made us all feel incompetent.
Hellblade and Fable will come the next year for sure. The one that I see maybe going to 2024 is fable but with starfield launching in april I kinda think that Phil will want to have something on holidays
Nope. Nothing at all. Some of the people there where pushing to do a remake of Morrowind but Todd was so full of work that it was discarted.

Anything about 3rd party reveals at the showcase?

No fucking way, isn't that game in dev hell?

>Avowed somehow releases before Starfield
Extreme fucking doubt, unless the teaser trailer being "Obsidian doing that Bethesda formula, but without that garbage engine" was fake as fuck and its something else or way smaller scale like Outer Worlds.

How about Starfield?

Yes. The games handled by XGSP. There where 3. Contraband, Dragon and Indus. Aside from that they will show Atomic heart, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and some other premiere that I dont have a single clue of what the fuck it is

No third person I don't give a fuck.

April
Avowed is by at least 10 times smaller than starfield. I won't lie to you, when I saw how fucking big the map for starfield was I was a little skeptical.
No. It never was. Stop beliving everything there is on twitter

Sorry im a little drunk by now. I will try to answer until 10 oclock and then I will go to sleep

its weird that Microsoft hasn't tried to correct the notion that it didn't have games coming out this year if Avowed is going to release. They are anything but secretive too. Were they planning on releasing when Starfield was set to release in November? What was the original release target?

Damn, I hoped January but anyways.
Are we going to see some video about story, how in game looks etc. like in this showcase?