I'm afraid it's been... seven years

I'm afraid it's been... seven years

Attached: MGSV Intro.jpg (300x168, 6.45K)

Attached: duck.jpg (500x687, 29.84K)

How the fuck did they not get spotted here

Attached: Hiding.png (1366x768, 901.79K)

If I just woke up from a 7 year coma I'd be utterly shocked at how bad its gotten

Army suits aren't made for bending

They edited the beginning
Originally the guy gets even lower and you can literally see his eyes (I just booted up my pirated copy) and yet on youtube videos that part isn't in it

Y'all remember when there was that head transplant doctor shit where the guy looked like this? The ride never ends

when I was playing this and this scene happened I figured it had to be a case of they're intentionally ignoring us, you can lock eyes with the fucking dude.

but why did they kill everyone?

SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

Because they're witnesses? XOF is a cover unit of the maximum secrecy, if they're going in you bet your ass nobody who's seen them is leaving with their lives.

muh shock value, it made zero sense but served to establish XOF as bad guys, in case the player for some reason needed assistance in realizing this. perhaps intended for those who may not have played PW and GZ and so didn't feel any stake in the revenge

>My cat died 7 years ago.

Thanks....

Oh boy I can't wait to finally play Star Citizen.

In the scene with the water, why did they shoot every single corpse except for the two snakes?

Waltuh…

kek

holy shit! I missed No Man's Sky?!

>old is... le good

I wish I could do the most of the past 7 years over, I wasted so much time focusing on shit I hate and I regret it

>di- did I h- have sex?

Attached: 1654145315472.png (630x627, 348.58K)