Bros.. it's our game

Bros.. it's our game.

Attached: Ninja-Gaiden-3[1].jpg (866x1000, 86.24K)

What the heck???

>nigma instead of BLACK
white trannys are so obvious

>sugma

Attached: disgust.jpg (524x336, 29.54K)

>BLACKED
it's all so tiresome
NG was always Any Forumscore, albeit more so than freaking DMC

Attached: 1633422078233.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Ninja Gaiden Black is better than Sigma tho

I love ninja gaiden, I hate the ninja gaiden fanbase.
Except that one guy who gave me tips on how to use the lunar. I finally got the hang of it and it's my favorite weapon now.

Sigma is better than Black
see how easy that is? faggot?

Ligma balls

the NGfanbase is full of faggotry, all they do is compare their games to better franchises like Bayonetta and DMC

>Sigma is better than Black
100% ur a tranny

>all they do is compare their games to better franchises
Can you really blame them?
NG is dead.
Itagaki's last game was fucking garbage.

It's sad, really.

stellar arguments across the board, now we all know which is the definitive winner

last ng thread hit bump limit.
may this thread be another W for us NGbros?

How do you drop down when climbing on a pipe?

Every NG thread is absolute cancer.

I don't understand what drives schizophrenics to this series so much but almost every single NG poster on this board has a form of mental illness

considering how trash this thread started, I highly fucking doubt it.

sigma removes a lot of the adventure game stuff present in black. you can consider this good or bad depending on if you're into that or not.

sigma added rachel content. it's mostly annoying.

sigma redoes cutscenes. some of them like doku dont make sense because they leave out the story beats.

other than that, some weapon differences and a boss fight. you should play one and not the other so you can also jump in on the one-sided autistic screeching.

*throws incendiary shuriken in your path*

Attached: NG2_Art_Enemy_Ninja_Claw_1a.jpg (419x452, 25.73K)

You understand the more extreme posters hate NG or have never played it and just use it shitpost and engineer arguments to derail threads. They aren't "NG" posters. I recognize the same one or two deranged trolls in every thread. They're borderline bots. I don't know.

It's going on gamepass in a week or two so healthy threads filled with people actually playing the game might be real soon