WHY?

WHY?

Attached: Blitz2022.jpg (1020x1152, 683.25K)

I'd fuck both.

>rhetorical question to make us bash nigger
Silly OP, I don't need to be baited into bashing niggers.
I'm like a janny, I'll do it for free.

Attached: 1639622121187.jpg (300x300, 34.22K)

u mad cracka?

Attached: 03ac245478.jpg (1180x550, 82.71K)

>Negress
>Problematic haircut

I hate them both.

something something american culture niggers

Low standards

>There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today.

Bottom is not problem haircut
It's a ponytail with a loose lock of hair on the front

fucking lol

The game has a character creator with a lot of options I assume you could make a character like the bottom if you really wanted to. Personally I don't have the patience for character creators.

I chose male Crusader and the whitest color.

It doesn't seem like you can make the female white. At best tan.

>Giving a shit about niggers in a game more jewish than FGO
user

White liberals, they're are unable to think beyond the superficial and materialistic with pre scripted thinking and responses.
Don't even think about them as fully human but a stunted mind that has a failing for arrogance paired with ignorance and they never see the people they claim to represent as anything other than objects to supplement their own egos.

Are you playing on PC? One phone there are like 3 presets that all look masculine. I couldn't find sliders anywhere

healthy man
sickly boy

because america's religion is niggers

>Zaaap mothafucka

>tfw yuropoor
>tfw have to enjoy american culture because we are treated as EN
Pain...

We get it youre a right wing lunatic please don't carry out a mass shooting cuz of a black video game character

Attached: 1557542742362.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

No particular reason, goyim.

Attached: 1630452384449.jpg (249x265, 23.09K)

Hit customize below the presets

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-234746_Immortal.jpg (2220x1080, 656.74K)

>doesnt seem like you can make the female white
trash game

Paladin has always been black in Diablo

Fuck off zoomer

You can customize her